Divination

"Divination is the practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown by supernatural means" Myrtle declares waving her arms. "Your task today is to find out which book I've hidden and where it is by looking at these stones."

"Well how the hell does that work?" Maddison states sourly. She was nervous.

"You would know..." Myrtle says looking down, "..if you studied."

Maddison folds her arms and storms to the corner of the room.

"Cordelia." Myrtle says, "You are first."

Shortly after saying that, she threw the stones on the table and let them form a pattern only visible to the person doing the art.

"It's the biography of Anna Leigh, it's positioned in the plant pot below the staircase." She declares, not once taking her eyes from the table.

You stare as Myrtle walks over to find the book. "Correct"

"Maddison, it's your turn" Cordelia says.

"This is stupid!" She says walking up to the table where Myrtle had lay out the stones again for her.

Maddison concentrated and concentrated but nothing clicked in her head. You were sure she could sense everyone's eyes on her so she blurted "Above the fireplace!"

Myrtle just shook her head. "I'm afraid not my dear-"

"No, errr, I-I meant the rug- under the rug."

Myrtle shook her head again.  This caused Maddison to storm off in a fit of 'this isn't fair' and 'the rules aren't right' and 'you are wrong'.

"Y/n?" Myrtle says, she didn't have to explain. You knew it was your turn. This one wonder was the last of the seven that you all had to do.

If you could do it, some supernatural being would have to choose if you were the supreme of this coven or the supreme of all covens.
If you couldn't do it, you would probably be back to being a nobody.

You exhaled and focused on the rocks laid out before you. You could do this.

You got flashes of the book in your mind.

"Transmutation for beginners, it's on the table.." You say before another flashing image comes into your mind, "Wait! I meant behind the vase on the shelf"

You look at Myrtle and she smiled. You sighed of relief and relaxed. You had passed the first seven.

It was then when you looked at Cordelia, you knew that you would have to do the other six.

Her face was ridden of all scars and her eyes were clearing until they resembled normal eyes, more importantly, Cordelia's eyes.

"I-I did it! I'm the supreme!" She says, smiling like a schoolgirl.

You smile at her too. Partly for her success but also for yours. It was becoming more and more likely that you were the supreme of all supremes.

"Y/n." Myrtle says firmly after congratulating Cordelia, "It's time for the next six..." she paused and continued, "Well, actually five because you did hydrokenisis pretty well!"