C-A-R-E H-O-M-E-S

"Langdon?" 

It seemed that Maddison had spoken her mind before you could even move your mouth.

"Yeah," Tate looks down to the floor, his bad posture had become more obvious, "Why?"

When he looked back up at you, his eyes were almost teary, it was strange.

"We actually came here to find out about someone," You say, uncomfortable with that name again, "Micheal Langdon?"

Tate's expression paled and you were sure if he could breath, his breathing would be shaky.

"I don't want to talk about that." Tate says and as soon as he finished his last word, he turned around and vanished into thin air.

You stare at the spot where he disintegrated, Micheal must've done something pretty bad.

"Ghosts eh?" Maddison sighs, "I think we're just going find some weird spell to sort it out."

"What do you mean?" You asked, perplexed.

Maddison rolls her eyes at you like you are dim.

"A spell so that the ghosts are always visible so we can find out about Langdon." Maddison says, reaching into her handbag for her notebook.

She had scribbled something on the front that looked like:

Fun spells for when I get bored

Whilst she was distracted in her book, she didn't quite notice the figure that was creeping up behind her.

"That won't be necessary." A smoker's voice protrudes.

The figure stepped out of the shadows to reveal an old woman with blonde curly hair, she held a cigarette between her lips and slightly reminded you of Fiona, Cordelia's mum, who had once ran the coven.

"Jesus Grandma, did you know that this isn't your house? I strongly suggest you look into care homes, that's C-A-R-E H-O-M-E-S" Maddison says audaciously, she had flipped her head around to face the woman with a steely glare.

The woman didn't look intimidated at all by Maddison. It was quite amusing.

The woman stared at you both, as if she were judging you.

"Are you here about Micheal?" She croaks, eyebrows furrowed but eyes slightly sympathetic.

"Erm, yes actually" Maddison says, you could tell she was feeling slightly humiliated by telling the lady to go to a care home.

You just found it funny to see Maddison embarrassed.

The woman began to drone on about 'Micheal being trouble from the start,' and him 'having so much potential' or 'he was my beautiful boy,'

The only time you paid attention to what she was saying about Langdon was when Maddison asked her what her name was.

The woman chuckled before admitting,

"Constance Langdon, I'm his grandma."

"Okay, Grandma," Maddison says, rolling her eyes at Constance's dramatic tone, "Can you actually tell us the interesting stuff and not all this crap about him being 'beautiful'."

The woman didn't back down and grovel to Maddison but she did apologise and agreed to tell the two of you about Micheal, only asking for one thing in return for her knowledge.

"Can you get me a pack of cigarettes from the corner store?"