School Council

"Hi." You say positively as you slide into the first of the three seats that had been placed for you, Cordelia and Zoe.

The men nod their greeting but you could hear their thoughts and you could tell that they didn't like witches all that much.

Still, it was worth making an effort to be nice because you didn't want them to think you were a stone cold murderer like the lead warlock probably thought you were for burning down that school ages ago.

The annoying thing was that now that you were here, a load of thoughts were beginning to naw at your mind.

The first one was about how you killed those people in the school and why you did it. You'd had more time to reflect on how childish you'd been.

The second one was the name 'Langdon' and where you'd heard it before. You had an odd feeling that it had something to do with the house that you'd stayed at when you were younger but you could barely remember it.

Your memories were enhanced since you were a witch so you already remembered more than a normal person was, it was just annoying that you didn't know more.

The third one was the impending doom of the apocalypse that you felt was getting closer and closer and quite frankly, you were scared.

"So, we have come here to talk about Micheal Langdon who we believe is capable of the seven wonders."

A warlock had started speaking and had completely shaken you from your thoughts.

It wasn't pleasant though because it just meant another thing to worry about.

"So? Are you going to test him?" Zoe asks, it almost sounded impatient.

"That's what we were going to ask you about," One of the men with a goatee asks, "Do you think that we should test him?"

Cordelia was quick to shake her head.

"No." She says, receiving pissed off looks from the warlocks, "It's too dangerous."

You could tell that Cordelia's mind was having a flashback to when she'd almost lost Misty.

"Too dangerous?" The head warlock says, he was fighting to keep his voice calm.

Cordelia just nodded, she had to hold her ground.

"You literally tested five girls last year!!" The head warlock continues, "And you are calling this dangerous! It is time for the alpha to arise, there is no stopping it."

The goateed man shook his head and grimaced, no one was paying attention to him but you noticed that he really didn't seem keen on this alpha idea.

"Hmm suspicious." You thought as you ignored the head warlock and his babbling about Micheal.

"I know right!" It was Zoe, she must've been bored too.

"Can you not read my thoughts without permission?"

"Yeah sure, sorry."

"Nah, it's fine, I'm bored of these warlocks too."

"I th— What was that?"

The shrill screech of an alarm pierced everyone's ears and forced them to look up and away from the school council meeting.

The head warlock looked to his watch and his eyes widened.

"I-It's a perimeter breach."

Hey! We hit 4K! It's crazy now, I feel like I'm famous 😂, thanks for voting and commenting, I love themmmm. Hope you are enjoying reading this as much as I am writing it. :)