Sparks

You wake up feeling better than before. It must've been the drugs Cordelia gave you last night.

You practically leap out of bed and run downstairs to see a lot of witches dressed up in black. What the hell?

I mean you figured that witches often wore black but today everyone was wearing it. Zoe, Queenie, Nan, Misty, Cordelia, Fiona, but no Maddison.

"Ahh y/n! You are awake!" Fiona says, "Now we don't have to delay the burning any longer"

"Burning? What burning?" You ask, "Where the hell is Maddison?"

"Well, that is why someone is getting burnt... for killing Madison!" Fiona shouts pointing at a red headed witch when she said someone, making you gasp slightly.

"Holy shit" You say, covering your mouth will shock.

The red haired witch was wearing white clothing and on her face she smiled a pitiful smile, not like she regretted it, more like her saying : it was alright, I had it coming.

"Who are you?" You ask the witch.

"The name's Myrtle Snow, I came to find out who killed Maddison but it turned out I have to pay the consequences fo-" She says, still wearing that same smile, even when Fiona cut her off.

"Damn right you will pay" Fiona yells, tears streaming down a face that held barely any emotion usually. In fact it made you slightly suspicious of her but you just brush it off and continue talking to Myrtle.

"I'm Y/n, not that it matters now you are dying but yeah" You nod.

"Y/n, you better go and get dressed into something respectable for the funeral" Cordelia says, her tone was ice cold. Nothing like you'd ever heard before.

You rush upstairs and throw on a black hat and announce that you are ready to leave and go burn whoever killed your friend, even though she was a bitch most of the time.