Uncommon Powers

As you settle down to sleep that night, you repeatedly read the same page of that book, it was titled 'uncommon powers'. It seemed they made up the six extra 'wonders' you needed to learn to officially become the omnipotent one.

Hydrokenisis

Hydrokinesis is the metaphysical psychic ability to control and manipulate the movement of liquid water using the power of the mind. Hydrokinetics are shown to be able to control, manipulate and alter the molecular state of water. They are also able to manipulate the surrounding water in the atmosphere, freeze water, or evaporate water into clouds of mist, steam or fog.

Chlorokenisis

User can mentally and/or physically create, shape and manipulate plants, including wood, vines, plants, moss, and parts of the plants, such as leaves, seeds, roots, fruits and flowers. The user can cause plants to grow, move/attack or even rise from the soil and "walk", mutate plants by rearranging DNA structure and revive withered or dead plants.

Power Negation

The user can cancel out the powers of others or weaken their effects, making them unable to utilize their powers as long as they are under the user's focus/area. This protects the user from harmful attacks, and even possible undo the simulating-passive alternation powers of an opponent, in turn making them powerless. This can be in a form a nullification zone, a wave, continuous or one-time effect.

Tempus Infinituum

Tempus Infinituum is the rare power to travel through time and manipulate its flow, allowing a witch to alter the course of history or reverse events on a localized scale. Commonly considered as a myth since there has only been one confirmed case yet.

Astral Projection

A more raw form of descentum, the user has the ability to enter several spiritual words and not just the nether.

Invulnerability

The user is immune to all forms of physical damage/harm regardless of its type, level, and status, unable to feel physical pain, is immune to bleeding or loss of limb. Death due to old age (as opposed to preemptive death) is one of the only causes of death to the user unless they're immortal.

You feasted on the pages and practiced these abilities (along with the other 7 wonders) repetitively every night until the day finally come.

Time to complete the seven/thirteen wonders.