The Axeman

"What are you? What did you do?" Queenie asks desperately.

I

K

I

L

L

W

O

M

E

N

"I kill women?" Zoe read aloud.

"Holy shit" Nan mutters.

"When did you die and who killed you?" You ask.

O

N

E

Q

U

E

S

T

I

O

N

A

T

A

T

I

M

E

"One question at a time? He's mardy" Queenie  says.

Suddenly the glass cup flew out of our hands at and Queenie's face. Her nose began to bleed.

"What the fuck?" She says, rubbing her nose and seeing the blood.

The glass cup glided swiftly back onto the board to resume the conversation, so fast that
you and Zoe didn't notice Queenie screaming. You were too interested by the board.

"Who killed you?" Zoe asks, completely ignoring Queenie's cries.

Y

O

U

Suddenly the board slid across the cold floor making you gasp in shock as icy air hit your face. It was Queenie. She had pushed it over.

"I'm done!" Queenie yelled. "I'm done with all this bullshit"

She stormed out of the room as Zoe quickly grabbed the board and put it back into its place.

"Are you seriously just going to ignore Queenie, Zoe?" Nan says aloud.

"Err what? Sorry wasn't listening!" Zoe says, eventually looking up to see Nans worried expression. "Where is Queenie?"

"Oh my god! You are so ignorant" Nan says storming out just like Queenie.

You looked back to the board.