True Love

Before Violet got the chance to express her 'hate' for Tate, you froze time.

Everything, slowed down to a complete halt and sound had completely disappeared.

You walked calmly towards Violet.

It was strange how everyone was so still.

You haven't really used this power that much because it strains you more than any other power.

The only time you actually did use it was when you were wiping everyone's memories to save Maddison's life.

And now, you were sharing your memories of Tate to Violet, hoping that she'd fall in love with him all over again.

It was a long shot but totally worth it, even if the unlikely happened and you did collapse afterwards,

Violet's face was frozen in a frenzy of anguish and ambivalence.

Her eyebrows raised, her head titled slightly to the left and her finger pointing in the air as if she were to tell him off.

You stand face to face with the grunge girl before you.

You place your fingertips on her temple before closing your eyes.

It's a hard sensation to describe but you imagined the memories of what Tate said and what he did to save her mother, flowing from your brain, down your arms, through your fingertips and into her head.

It felt as if warmth was filling you, maybe it was Violet falling in love once again.

Still, you take it as a sign, to step back, smile at your work and quickly dash to where you were previously standing.

Just before you unfroze time, you wondered how it was working in this hellish house. Telekinesis didn't work. Why did this?

It was just going to be an unanswered question.

And suddenly, sound filled your ears.

You could hear everything; even the quiet stuff: the slight creak of floorboards, the crying of what sounded like a man, a baby wailing and the heavy breathing of Violet and Tate who were still staring at each other.

Dead in the eyes.

And then, suddenly, as if Violet had only just processed the sounds, her face crumpled and tears began streaming down her face.

Tate looked confused and gave you a nervous glance.

You tried to give him a reassuring grin before turning back to Violet who had now began to speak.

"T-Tate." She stammers, a little smile glimmering on her face, lighting up the corridor, "Y-You s-saved my m-mum!"

Without a warning, the girl picked up speed and ran towards Tate, her smiling face colliding with his chest.

All Tate could do was grin.

He had his girl back.

All was right.

Except it wasn't.

A single tear ran down your face, that was true love right there.

Their problems had been solved but yours had just complicated.

Constance had determined the truth.

You were facing what you feared.

Micheal Langdon was now without a doubt..

The Antichrist.

And now, you had to figure out a way to stop him.

Evil shall prevail isn't the best statement to base your fight on.

I feel so guilty about not writing but I'm scared that if I write when I'm in the wrong mood that the story will spiral off into depression so yeah. Pretty awesome right? Have a nice day!