Leaving Hawthorn's

Leaving the academy was a little bit strange.

Even though you'd stayed there for less than 24 hours, it felt like you'd stayed there about a week.

Maddison had packed multiple bags and you had just left in the clothes that you'd arrived in.

You felt out of place as Maddison adjusted her black sunglasses, a complimentary purchase to her Prada handbag.

"What? You never seen designer clothes before?" Maddison asks, making you shiver slightly as you are reminded of what Langdon said to you in the dream.

Dreams were usually reflections of your subconscious or just your brain predicting what would happen next in your life.

If you were a witch, dreams didn't mean just that, they could sometimes be visions of the future.

Although, you had a feeling that your dream wasn't the future, unlike the dream you had about the apocalypse way back.

If you did dream last night, it was probably a reflection on what you'd been thinking about and the pressure of fighting Langdon in the end.

You passed multiple young and innocent warlocks as you ascended the stairs that led out of the underground structure that was the school.

They smiled at you and you felt that annoying pang of guilt that they'd all die if you didn't do this.

Nope. You thought, you had such a bad attitude towards this apocalypse.

You instantly made a quick mental note to stop putting a load of pressure on yourself.

Maddison climbed through the final hatch that led outside to the spiral of art that was the school's entrance.

She held her hand, you grabbed it and let her pull you up and away from the school's underground caverns.

Before you, there was a black horse-drawn carriage.

To be honest, you thought it was a little bit old school and strange but you didn't think much into it as you clambered up.

Maddison stepped up next to you.

You had no idea how she could walk so well in the (hideous) heels she was wearing.

"L.A." Maddison turns her head around to order the driver who controlled the horses, "Murder House."

The driver looked around in confusion.

Maddison was such a typical dramatic girl.

"Erm sorry, it's 18 Westfield Road, Los Angeles, PQR 556." You explain apologetically to the man.

He nods and mutters a word of thanks before typing the instructions into his SAT NAV.

You thought it was amusing that an old-fashioned horse-driver had a modern SAT NAV.

But then again, if you laughed Maddison would bully you the whole journey which wouldn't be the best so you decide to shut up.

The carriage pulls away from the school and towards the gates.

Maddison flicks her phone out and stares at her Instagram pages, completely absent-mindedly.

You just stare back at the school, no one had stopped to wave you off, not even Misty.

For one moment, you could've sworn you saw Micheal waving and smiling, not pleasantly,  but when you blinked, he had completely disappeared.

You assumed it was your mind playing tricks on you. It probably was.

"Bye." You mumble under your breath as the carriage pulls away from the gates and Hawthorns School for Exceptional Young Men disappears into the horizon.