Funeral

The next day, you all crowd around a grave.

It was Nan's funeral.

The others would've reacted likewise to Nan's death except hardly any of them were left. It felt like it was only you, Zoe and Maddison. Because it was.

Misty had been MIA for a while now so everyone just assumed she'd fled to safety. She did say this coven was a dark place. Queenie had died in the massacre at Marie's salon a few days ago and Nan.. Nan was in the grave before you.

Cordelia planted a single flower on the grave and everyone took a step back as the men started shovelling dirt onto the coffin.

Everyone stays in silence as the coffin became completely immersed in the filthiness of the ground.

"Well that was a drag" Maddison says finally.

"How can you say that?" Marie says, eyebrows burrowed.

"I can say what I want bitch" She comments.

Marie folds her arms and looked like she was about to do some voodoo shit on Maddison but she didn't. Because a car had just pulled up.

"Queenie? Is that you?" Cordelia asks, she had her sight back now. Her eyes looked somewhat familiar even though they were different.

Everything felt familiar. The graveyard. The car. The people. The smell. The eyes. It made you feel sick on the inside.

You averted your attention as you flicked your eyes to see Queenie getting out of the car with a fat elderly old woman tied on a leash behind her.

"Can we just get some McDonalds?" The maid asks.

"No." Queenie says firmly.

Marie walks up to Queenie and pulls her into a hug. Queenie looked stone cold and wasn't in the mood for people pretending that they cared.

"I thought I told you to put her white head in the trash" Marie says.

"I had my own ideas" Queenie says sighing and looking back at a confused Madame LaLaurie.

"You put her back together" Zoe says grasping onto Kyle's hand tightly.

"Yeah and if you'd have let me put him back together, he wouldn't look like Frankenstein." Queenie spits.

You understood that she was under appreciated but that was no reason to be a bitch.

Kyle looked taken aback but Maddison just rolled her eyes.

"Hooray" She says sarcastically, no one heard her though. Maybe they did, they just chose not to act on it.

You observe the group argue and clamour. You would've thought they'd be happy to see each other again. It seemed not.

The only person who wasn't interested in Queenie's arrival was Myrtle. She stood behind you but you knew she was there.

Somehow you could feel her eyes on you. Her icy glare was somehow warm and caring. Almost cautious of you.

"What?" You plant into Myrtles head.

You whip your head around to se her gasp at the knowledge you had acquired. She was looking at you.

"Y/n. I have a theory" She says into your head.

"You are going to want to sit down for this"