Silver

Okay, you weren't exactly excited to spend the eternity after the apocalypse in a cabin with Dinah Stevens but you decide to let it pass and add yourself into it.

You contemplated adding Coco to another one but in the end, you decided to place all three of you in the same place.

Outpost 3 it is! You think.

Just then, you heard footsteps behind you.

It was Jeff.

He was holding a gun.

You could see the sweat dripping down his forehead, the mental excursion required to pull the trigger was quite big for him.

The gun wavered in the air.

Surprisingly, you felt unthreatened.

"Get out!" Jeff says almost solidly.

You just shrug.

"Get out now!" Jeff says again.

This time you give him an answer.

"No."

"Don't make me shoot you." He says, his hand had stopped wavering and the gun was aimed directly at your skull.

"Go for it, it won't hit me." You say confidently.

The man strode towards you and placed the gun on your temple.

And that was when you got a glimpse of the silver bullet.

Shit

"We'll see about that won't we." Jeff says.

You felt the fear drop like your stomach drops on a rollercoaster.

You were going to die.

Then, a gunshot filled the room, the sound resonated in your ears for a few seconds.

Those few seconds felt like an eternity as you looked to Jeff, who fell onto the floor in a pool of crimson liquid.

His blood ran up to your shoes and it made you wonder, who fired the bullet?

You looked around the room to see no one at first.

But then, a familiar man rose from the shadows.

"Micheal?" You ask, raising your eyebrows.

He just smiled as looked down at you.

"Like I said, not yet." He was referring to the threat that you'll die in the apocalypse.

Okay, that was scary but also relieving at the same time.

Then Micheal vanished into thin air.

You thought it was due time that you did the same.

It was risky but you decided to transmutate all the way to the swamp hut.

You shut your eyes and willed yourself to be there with Cordelia, Mallory, Maddison and Coco.

You didn't know if you travelled so you kept your eyes tight shut.

"Y/n!" Mallory charged at you with a hug.

You forced open your eyes and saw Maddison, Coco and Cordelia smiling back at you.

"That was so fucking dumb!" Maddison says, hitting you lightly on the shoulder and pulling you into a hug just like Mallory's.

You glanced around the room and noticed that there were three little bottles on the table.

Each with a name: Coco, Mallory, Y/n.

"So," You gulp, "We are changing ur personalities today?

"In the next hour, yes" Cordelia answered.

Luckily, you knew it was as hard for her as it was as hard for you.