Omnipotent One

"Thirteen? Why thirteen?" You ask.

"Isn't it obvious." Maddison says striding into the room. "You are the 'omnipotent' witch." She sighs. "The supreme of all supremes."

"I see you've been reading too" Myrtle says lifting a book from her pocket.

'Scáthach'

It was a withered book that looked older than anything else you have ever seen.

Myrtle flicked the pages with her white gloves, you assumed that any finger-contact would ruin the books.

You had seen this before when you were in the library with Zoe but you never paid much attention.

Myrtle passed the book to you and opened a page that was titled '100th daughter'. You decided to read the page.

The 100th daughter of Scáthach (otherwise known as the 'omnipotent one') is destined to rise far above any other supreme. She takes all her power from the fallen and those who are yet to come and may become immortal if she wishes.

"Holy crap!" You say looking up, completely shocked, "I'm immortal?" Your eyebrows must be raised higher than Maddison's.

"It seems so" Myrtle says, "Keep reading."

To be certain that this woman is the 100th, she must complete 13 wonders. This process would certainly kill anyone who isn't her since it consists of:

Telekinesis

Pyrokenisis

Hydrokenisis

Chlorokenisis

Concellium

Transmutation

Divination

Power Negation

Vitum Vitalis

Descensum

Astral Projection

Tempus Infinitum

Invulnerability

Do not attempt invulnerability unless you are sure you are the 'omnipotent one' because doing so would event in certain death.

"Holy crap!" You exclaim. "That's terrifying!" You attempt a smile but your insides are churning. You are terrified.

It seemed that the others had got bored and wondered off. You didn't blame them, it would've been boring if you weren't potentially the 'omnipotent one'. It was only you, Cordelia and Myrtle who were still here.

"What are they? Like what do they all mean?" You ask.

"You'd better get studying then!" Myrtle says with a sly grin.

You smile too as you grab the book and walk out of the room.

You were going to study for two hard days.