Coco

(Book Three)

It is July 26 2018.

You had been teaching at this school for almost five years.

It was a long time!

And yet, you have never regretted any little second of it.

You smile as you glide out of your room and down the stairs.

Any and all thoughts of the apocalypse had long since faded out of your mind many years ago after Cordelia banned the very word.

Today felt like a good day.

Wrong.

Instead, you were greeted to smirks and mocks filling the room.

Maddison, Mallory, Zoe, Kyle and a girl you didn't recognise stood in the kitchen.

She had blonde hair and was wearing rich designer clothes. She looked like a spoilt brat but you weren't going to let that ruin your day.

"Hey! We got a new girl?" You ask, filling your voice with as much positivity as you could, souly to cancel out the evilness that probably came from Maddison. It hung about unattended to, in the room.

"Yes. Coco St. Pierre Vanderbuilt" The rich snobby girl introduces herself, holding her hand out to be shaken in an uppity way.

You do your best to grin back at her and shake her hand.

"What's your power?" You ask politely before cringing after you realised that you sounded like you were talking to a superhero or something.

"I'm a human weight watcher." She says rolling her eyes grumpily but you just grin even more.

"No way! Me too!" You say, making her confused expression alter towards surprise and bewilderment.

"What?" She says, eyes slightly bulging.

"Yeah erm," You look around the room in search for something you could use to prove to her that you had the same powers as her. "Look."

You levitate a muffin from an empty plate on the table.

"Woah can I learn to do th-" Coco begins to speak but she stops before you both speak in unison, almost as if you were possessed.

"377 calories"

"What! No way!" Coco says, her snobby demeanour was fading to reveal a genuinely nice look.

"Girls." Cordelia says, she had walked into the room and had cut your slight excitement short with her icy tone.

"Can I have the council please?" Cordelia orders.

You, Zoe and her were the current three council members since Myrtle had to be burnt for killing the other two members.

Cordelia had promised you that you would have a slightly more dominant role in counselling since you were the supreme of all supremes.

"Sure thing." You say, averting your eyes from Coco's brown ones and meeting Cordelia's as you skipped out the room.

"We've had some good and maybe bad news." Cordelia says gravely.

"What is it?" Zoe asks but you just stay silent so you can hear what Cordelia had to say.

"The warlocks think that they have the next supreme or 'alpha' living amongst them."