Don't tell Fiona

"I see Misty has brought you back" You smile at her politely.

"Yes darling. How have you got on with your studies." The elderly woman rants. She was like an annoying old granny. You didn't hate her, you liked her. You just didn't want to spend that much time around her.

"Fine. I know what they are now, I think" You say.

"Have you been practicing?" Myrtle pries.

"Erm. No" You say.

"You need to get practicing then"

"Well..actually"

"What?"

"I'm not sure I'm the next supreme."

"Why?"

"The others can do multiple powers."

"Ah." Myrtle nods and looks down. "It is peculiar isn't it. Misty here would make a fine supreme as well."

"Exactly, and I just don't think I'm as good as a leader as the others like Zoe for example"

"I'm not sure why y/n, but you are destined for something great and I can't think of anything more great than being the next supreme."

"How do you know?"

"A feeling." She pauses and chews her nail. "I am a witch after all"

You smile and look down, what she said was clearly not going to be good for your ego.

"Err can I say that I don't want to be whatever this supreme is, I've been here for less than a day, what would I know. I'm not made to be a leader" Misty inputs smiling again, but if you listened carefully, you could detect the slightest bit of fear in her voice.

You smile at her and nod your head as you walk away from them. You step backwards remembering what you came down for.

"Don't say anything about the supreme stuff to Fiona by the way" You say to both of them.

"Oh I know, me and Fiona go way back!" Myrtle says but you quickly walk away to avoid the annoyingly long story, you decide you needed to get away from them and see the others, so you decide to stride down into the plant room.

To your shock, you see Zoe on the floor. Tears were streaming from her face and you had no idea how you hadn't heard her sobs from the kitchen.

"Jesus Zoe! Are you okay?" You say rushing to her side.

"I fucking tried to kill Kyle. I was g-going t-t-to k-ill him." She cries.

"Shhh, shhh, it's alright, you are fine, he's fine" You try your best to reassure but you weren't actually that good at it because she thrashed out at you. Hitting your head with.. a fucking gun!

You get yourself up from the floor and steal the gun from her hand with your mind. She was dangerous.

Kyle groaned at the pole he was handcuffed to. He was gagged with a gag and he looked like he was in pain.

Zoe was lying on the floor. She was drained, it seemed she hadn't slept much the past few days because you were pretty sure she was passed out.

"Kyle?" You whisper as if talking to a toddler.

"Hmphhh" He moaned through his gag.

You put your hands in the air as if to say you weren't going to hurt him and slowly untied his gag.

"T-Th-Thhh-Thhank You" He says, focusing on each letter and pronunciation.

You couldn't help but feel bad for him. He seemed like a nice guy from what Zoe had told you. Now he was confused and disoriented. His body wasn't even his own.

"I promise, you'll get better. It'll only be a matter of time and you'll be like you used to be" You smiled sympathetically but Kyle wouldn't have it. He whacked you on your foot but not so hard that it hurt. He clearly didn't like being treated like a dumb kid.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to offend you, it must suck" You sniff, kind of pissed that your foot felt numb now.

"F-Fi-Fine" He says with a pained nod.

You decide this was out of your control and back away. Zoe was clearly messed up and you didn't blame her. Dealing with Kyle was enough to drive you insane. Even by yourself, and now...now Maddison was here.