Concellium

"Concellium." Cordelia says, "The ability to make another do as you will." Her voice serious. You thought it was best that Myrtle did these, she had a better voice for the serious stuff.

"Misty. You are first." Myrtle says and Misty stands still, she looked determined. She probably felt ashamed that she couldn't keep up with the others on the first task.

She searched around the room for a victim before her eyes fell on Queenie and all of a sudden, she slapped herself.

"Owwww" Queenie howled but Misty only smirked.

"This is fun." She says, her smirk turning into a malicious grin.

"Enough." Cordelia raises her voice before lowering it.

"Queenie." Myrtle says.

Queenie was ready. She was definitely going to hurt Misty.

"Owww-oww- owyyy" Misty cries as she pulls her own hair.

"Payback bitch."  Queenie hesitated and stopped because Cordelia was giving her the 'I disapprove' stare.

Next was Maddison and Zoe.

Maddison stood across the hall from Zoe and they both looked like they were seriously going to hurt someone. Probably each other.

Your eyes are forced to leave Zoe and Maddison because you hear the noise of glass shattering.

It was Kyle. He looked like he was resisting the urge to walk towards Maddison but he did eventually.

She made him kiss her just as Cordelia spoke. "ENOUGH."

"I'm not done yet" Maddison says to her before turning back to Kyle, "Now lick it" She says, pointing to her shoes.

The poor boy goes red as he tried to resist Maddison's orders but it didn't work.

Suddenly Kyle started limping across the room and to Zoe. They began to kiss.

You had to stop this because Maddison was beginning to look like she was an atomic bomb, ready to blow up and leave destruction in her wake.

"Stop!" You yell, making Maddison and Zoe both turn away and Kyle too. They began to walk to their chairs in an orderly fashion.

"That's Concellium done I guess" Myrtle says.

"It seems so" Cordelia says, tapping her blind stick on the floor for no apparent reason.

If Nan were here, she'd be giggling. A wave of pain hit you. You realised how much you'd missed her.

You then felt guilty that you hadn't done what she asked. You hadn't killed Fiona or Marie.

In fact, you hadn't seen Marie in a long time. It was almost as if she had disappeared. So had the maid.

You didn't think much of it as you turn yourself back to the real world. The Thirteen Wonders were more important.

"Moving onto the next one," Myrtle continues. "Descentum."

You had a bad feeling about this one.