Hearts

"So thats why you are still here." Zoe says, breaking the silence.

"Well yes, it's easier to talk to my fellow sister witches." Dinah states.

Something told you that she didn't actually consider them as close as 'sisters'.

Not like Marie did.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" Cordelia asks, nudging you slightly.

"Yeah. What. Fine. Yeah." You answer, confused why she would be asking that.

"I don't know, you looked distant." She says, shrugging and looking away, slightly embarrassed.

"Thanks." You say, nodding at her politely.

You pause and stare at Dinah, you know that you have to get down to business.

"So Dinah, this is going to sound a bit weird so just try not to be offended please."

Dinah just nodded at your comment, she was obviously a bit worried about what you were going to ask. Her eyes were bulging slightly.

"Do you do anything... evil... here?" You ask, accidentally emphasising the word 'evil' more than you probably should've.

"What! No! Never!" Dinah says, taken aback.

She totally had done something evil.

You shut your eyes and feel them rapidly flutter as you travel into her mind.

It was filled with confusing thoughts but you could only fish out a word from the confusion.

In fact, the word was made crystal clear since she was obviously trying to not think about it but ended up thinking about it too much.

Hearts

They had something to do with everything.

The dream and god knows what else.

Cordelia must've read her mind too because she decided to talk once more.

"We need to go now. Thank you though!" Cordelia drags Zoe's arm and pulls her out of the room.

You mumble a word of thanks before quickly jogging after them.

"Bye!" Dinah Stevens yells from the salon but you three couldn't hear her.

You were already getting in the car.

"Hearts!" Cordelia says smiling proudly, "That's it!"

You grin, unsure of what she meant but the tone of her voice and the smile plastered onto her face were both infectious so you couldn't help but join in.

Cordelia managed to catch up that you didn't know what she meant.

You could sense the slight disappointment in her voice that you hadn't quite grasped her reference but it didn't matter right now.

You just wanted to hear what she had to say.

"Y/n, this is going to sound weird but I think for the apocalypse, you have to kill the antichrist and eat his heart." Cordelia suggests.

"What the fuck!" Zoe speaks aloud exactly what you were thinking and the grossed out look of horror on her face was the exact same as what you were feeling at that moment.

"Holy crap."