Misty's place

You get out the car to see a very homely hut surrounded by a lovely vegetable patch, even if some of them didn't really look like vegetables.

The hut was made of wood and when Zoe knocked on the door, it seemed it had been broken down previously and Misty hadn't done a good job at fixing it.

"Hey! Y/n! Zoe! Welcome!" Misty says, swinging open the door. "Did you come round for dinner?" She was smiling so wide, she was definitely grateful to have friends which crushed you a bit on the inside since you never thought about how she felt being by herself in this swamp.

"Actually, we came to see if you could help us bring Maddison back to life" Zoe says.

Misty's smile faltered a bit. "Do you mean going back to the coven?"

"Yeah" Zoe says.

"I don't want to, that place stinks of death and has bad vibes." She says seriously before smiling again. "But you can come in for a drink!"

Before Zoe could say no, you quickly spat out. "Yeah that would be amazing" You grinned.

Sometimes you thought that Zoe had no empathy because sometimes she just expected things from people without giving them anything in return.

Misty moved away from the doorframe and gestured for us to walk in. The place smelt a bit musty but you didn't mind.

Misty had laid out the table already. That melted you entirely.

"You put so much effort into it, thank you!" You say to Misty.

"I mean it was just for me and K-" She begins but Zoe cuts her off because she had seen a certain blonde haired boy in the corner of the room.

"Kyle!?" She says surprised to see him here, maybe she just missed him. She hugged him and he hugged her back.

When Zoe told you about Kyle, she said that he couldn't speak but right now he could say her name. He kept mumbling it over and over again.

"Ah, I expected that to happen" Misty says, "It's been nice having Kyle's company. We listen to music together." She looked down. "Then he smashed my only record of Stevie."

"Stevie Nicks?" You ask.

"Yeah, the white witch! The only other witch I knew before you two." She says.

You pull out your iPod and open your music app.

"I actually have some Fleetwood Mac on here" You say giving it to her.

"What is this thing?" She asks, confused.

"It's an iPod." You say, she had clearly been living in the ancient times here. "You plug headphones in and it plays music"

You put the headphones in her ears and she pressed play on 'The Chain- 2004 remastered'

"Woah" She says, "this is for me?"

"Yeah, you can keep it" You say.

"Thanks y/n!"

You smile and sit down, watching Zoe and Kyle. They were still hugging.

"H-Help" He mumbled.

Zoe looked to Misty with caution in her eyes.

"I didn't do anything. I just yelled at him! Not my fault he's a wimp" Misty says to Zoe but Zoe didn't mind. She was a bit  preoccupied with Kyle.

Misty began nodding her head to the tune.

"This is marvellous y/n"

You just grinned.

"Are you sure you don't want to come back to help Maddison?" Zoe asks, finally breaking away from Kyle.

"I'll come." Misty says unplugging her headphones. "I've changed my mind"