Everything Hurts More In Hell

Your eyelids flicker open.

You are in the same room that you were in before but there was no one inside.

You instantly look to your shoulder before getting up. There were no teeth marks in your clothes so you assume you are fully healed and slowly pull yourself from the bedsheets.

"Y/nnnn" A deep ghostly voice echoed around the room, it was strange since you couldn't locate the voices source.

If anything it seemed like it rumbled from below you. Not just on the ground floor underneath where your feet were placed but under the ground itself.

"Hello?" You whisper, your throat hurt slightly, you hadn't spoken a word in days and your mouth was dry.

Something about this room felt off and although it looked and felt like the spare room in the academy, it felt different. You had to get out.

You look to the window and see that someone had completely covered it in brick and cement as if they didn't want you to ever see the light of day. There was no way out that way.

You flipped your head around to the doorway and to your horror, it was boarded up too.

You rushed to the door and slammed your hands on it. Beating on it and yelling for help multiple times until your hands were raw with fresh cuts.

A drop of blood fell to the floor and you stopped hitting the door as you walked over your bed and sulked. If this was one of Maddison's pranks or something, you were going to murder her. That is, if she isn't dead already.

Sobs escaped your mouth as you slouched on the bed. Tears streamed down your face and into your bloody hands. They stung worse than any pain you could imagine and you yelled out in anguish.

"Everything hurts more in hell" The same deep voice boomed across the room. Only this time it felt closer.

You looked around, turning your head so fast that your hair stuck to your tear-soaked face.

A shadowy figure stood before you. It hard dark skin and dark hair in braids. You couldn't make out much but it didn't look good. Evil radiated from it's soul making you feel uncomfortable and yet a smile crept onto his face with every step you took away from it.

Who was this person? Was it even a person? What did it want?