To Murder House

The pushed open the door leaving you all speechless.

The stress of his imposing demeanour made your heart beat quickly.

If he decided to tell Langdon, you were all probably going to be killed, burnt at the stake.

Plotting against fellow witches or warlocks was something that you had to be burnt for.

You shift your weight from foot to foot, shuffling in your nervousness.

"You guys know what you are doing is a crime?" Behold asks, raising his eyebrows in disbelief and probably in disappointment.

You feel the wrench of your gut at the impeding doom that was going to happen to you.

You would end in flames.

"We j-" Cordelia began to reason but Behold cut her off holding a hand out to stop her.

"You guys deserve to be burnt in flames, conspiring against an almost alpha is the utmost crime." The man said before pausing, and relaxing his solemn tone slightly, "but, I think that the world will end in flames if you guys aren't here to help."

Everyone nods, feeling relieved.

Especially Maddison who quite obviously didn't want to die a second time.

"Langdon isn't what the others think he is.. He has a... a... dark aura." Behold continues, "So I'll make you guys a deal."

"Sure." Cordelia says, "What do you want?"

"In exchange for your lives, I would like to go to the Murder House in person, a man on the scene isn't exactly a bad thing."

Cordelia contemplates what the man said, leaving him to tilt his head and perhaps even reconsider.

Or at least, you were going to make him reconsider.

You place swirls of hell and storied of ghosts deep in his cerebellum, making him step back slightly.

You also managed to unearth a great secret that the man had hidden deep in his core about someone he used to know: Ben Harmon.

"Erm.. actually. I don't really want to go to the murder house. One of my preschool friends died there so I do not want to go  if you don't mind, I'll settle for a nice mango smoothie."

You smile at your good work and nod as if to say 'no problemo!' before turning back to Maddison who wasn't actually there any more.

You look around in confusion, hoping not to see another creepy note where she had stood.

Luckily, there was no note and she came back with four mango smoothies that she had stolen from the kitchen.

Woah, that's super nice of Maddison. You think, seeing that she'd brought one for all of you.

I can hear you y/n. I'm not always a stone cold bitch you know. It's just most of the time. Maddison thinks back, putting it into your head.

You laugh which makes Cordelia and Behold stare at you confusedly but Maddison just rolls her eyes and smirks.

You had missed her.

"Bon appetite!" Maddison says, raising her carton in the air.

Everyone else, including you, did alike.

"To Murder House." Maddison says, making you all repeat it enthusiastically.

"To Murder House!!"