Bring A Friend

"Y/n?" Queenie says, rushing into the room with several pieces of paper flapping around in her hands. "Y/n!"

"Hey Queenie" You say, smiling politely more than anything.

"I got our bus tickets to the Cortez and all we need to do is bring £25 for the rooms." Queenie smiled.

Sadly, you weren't looking forward for the holiday. Something about it seemed off and yet Queenie was too excited for you to just say no. It would probably break your heart.

The only thing that might make the holiday less boring if you invited Zoe,Misty or Maddison as well. Actually, not Maddison because she tried to kill you last month so you mentally scratch her off the list.

"Queenie." You say, preparing to discreetly deliver the blow of 'You are too boring to go on holiday with alone'

"Yup." She said, smacking the tickets on her left palm.

"Don't you think it'd be cooler if we invited Misty or Zoe." You bite your lip as you search Queenie's face for any signs of approval.

At first, she looked confused but then her eyes lit up just like she'd had the best idea in the world!

"Yes! Let's bring Misty and Zoe!" She says, "Then we'll have more chance at winning on The Price Is Right!"

"Erm, yeah, totally." You mumble, you only had a vague idea of what 'the price is right' was but you were sure that Queenie would give you a long, possibly dull explanation of it.

You transmute to the plant room where you find Misty teaching a class about resurgence. You grin as you watch her, she wasn't even bad at it.

"Once you've brought yourself back, you'd want to cover yourself in this mud." She gestured to the tray of mud she'd lay out on the table before her. The girls had crowded around her.

"Urgh, it smells like crap!" Jane moans, prodding the Louisiana Swamp Mud.

"Damn right but it does it's job and that's what counts." Misty finished talking and looked up at you, "Oh errrm, I'll be back in 2 seconds, just errr, erm, think of two other ways to manifest complete resurgence."

She sauntered towards you and beamed at you.

"Hey," You smile back at her, "You are doing a good job of teaching!"

She blushed at the compliment, "Thanks, I guess."

"Do you want to come on holiday with me and Queenie?" You ask before adding, "And Zoe if we can convince her to come as well."

"I would love to! When are we going!" She exclaims, her eyes wide with delight. She probably hadn't been on holiday before.

"Alright, I'm going to go and ask Zoe now."  You give Misty a nod of your head and a quick, small wave before teleporting to the library where you found Zoe.

She was sitting peacefully in the corner of the room, on an arm chair, her nose buried in a book. She looked slightly bored of it and was glad to see you as a distraction from the pages.

"Y/n! What's up!" She says. She was also smiling.

"Erm, straight to the point," You tilt your head and ask, "Do you want to come on holiday with me, Queenie and Misty?"

Zoe frowned before asking, "When?"

"Erm next month, just before Halloween."

Zoe sighed in dismay and began to apologise, "I'm sorry y/n, I'd love to but I still have to teach Kyle some stuff.

"It's alright." You nod to show that you understand, "See ya."

You transmute back into your classroom where another class were waiting for you to teach them.

You beamed at their excited faces and began the lesson.