Valentine's Day

~~~~Airis~~~~

It was a calm, peaceful morning. The snow was still on the ground, but would seen melt since spring was around the corner. I was excited to see the flowers bloom. It was my favorite part of spring, seeing the flowers bloom in front of me.

Spring meant the gentle breezes ans thw beautiful rebirth of nature. It was kind of like the meaning of my name, which means beautiful and gentle one.

As I sat in the dining room finishing up breakfast, Ms. Aphmau went to go check the mail. But for some reason, I heard a loud shout from outside. I recognized it as Mr. Travis, so I simply ignored it.

I finished my bowl of cereal, drank all of the milk, then placed the empty bowl in the sink. But just as I was about to leave the kitchen to go back to Ms. Aphmau's room to play with Celestia, when I heard the front door slam open.

I ran to the living room and saw Mr. Garroth, Mr. Laurance, Mr. Travis and Auntie Katelyn standing over Ms. Aphmau, who was lying unconscious on the couch.

"Travis, what did you do to her?!" Mr. Garroth shouted.

"I swear if you hurt her...!" Mr. Laurance threatened.

"Hey, it's not my fault." Mr. Travis excused.

I snuck up behind him and hit him in the back of the knee as hard as I could, which was pretty hard for a five year old. He crumbled to his knees and quickly turned around to face me, fear evident in his eyes as I glared at him. I knew Mr. Travis was weird, but to hurt Ms. Aphmau was too crazy.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Airis, calm down, I didn't hurt Aphmau I swear! You gotta believe me, I didn't touch her!" He frantically said to avoid another hit from me.

I silently sighed and walked over next to Auntie Katelyn. She smiled at me and patted me on the head.

"Nice hit, Airis." She praised me, "Bow you dorks, shut up. Aphmau's waking up."

"Aw, so I can't give her CPR?" Mr. Travis whined. I glared at him and he backed away.

Slowly, Ms. Aphmau stirred and groaned as she regained consciousness. Her eyes opened and she looked around in a daze.

"Hmmm." She groaned, "What happened?"

I smiled and hugged Ms. Aphmau the best I could.

"Oh, Aphmau I was so worried." Auntie Katelyn said in relief.

"We saw Travis talking to you across the street and didn't think anything of it. Until we saw you turn bright red and faint." Mr. Garroth said.

"We rushed over to see what happened." Mr. Laurance added.

"Then they brought you inside." Auntie Katelyn added.

"Kawaii~chan has the water!" Ms. Kawaii~chan announced from the kitchen.

"She's awake, Kawaii~chan, don't worry about it."

Just then, the doorbell rang and Ms. Kawaii~chan went to go answer it.

"So, what happened, Aphmau?" Auntie Katelyn asked, "Travis said you turned red because of his devilishly good looks, which we all know is a total lie."

"I... don't remember." Ms. Aphmau answered groggily, "All I remember is Travis being annoying and..."

"Hey." A familiar voice said from the door. We turned towards the front door and saw Ms. Kawaii~chan with Mr. Aaron.

"Ah!" Ms. Aphmau jumped sitting up on the couch with a bright red face, "He's here that's right I forgot oh my gosh!"

She said it so fast I hardly picked up the entire sentence.