You're Here Too?

Airis, Aphmau and Aaron were all on the beach, enjoying the warm sun and the cooling waves. Airis was happily clinging to her father's back as he swam around, splashing her with the salty water as he kicked.

"Papa! Stop splashing me, it's cold!" She whined but continued to laugh and splashed him back.

Aphmau smiled at their interaction, loving the fact that her daughter was laughing and having a good time. Just then, she caught something from the corner of her eye. When she turned, she saw that her mom and Erik were walking towards them.

"Mom!" Aphmau exclaimed, getting up from her spot and rushing to give her mother a hug.

"Mija! You're looking so beautiful today!" Sylvanna said and then turned to Aaron and Airis, "And Aaron you're looking just.... CUTE!" She squealed. Airis smiled and laughed again, while Aaron whimpered at the comment.

"Hehe.." Aphmau laughed, "So mom, how have things been going for you?"

"Oh, good, good. We've just been relaxing and enjoying the beach. Honestly, I've been working on my tan." Sylvanna answered.

"Mmmmm.... Looks like you need to work harder." Aphmau joked.

"What?!"

"What about you, Grandpa Erik?" Airis asked, "How have you been?"

"Well, at first I was all for this vacation, but then there was a.... small hiccup and everything..."

"A small hiccup?" Aphmau repeated questioningly, "What do you mean?"

"Aphmau?" A voice called out her name. Aphmau turned to where the voice was coming from and saw two faces that she hadn't expected to see on the island.

"Katelyn!? Travis?!" Aphmau exclaimed.

"Uncle Travis! Auntie Katelyn!"

"What are you doing here?" Everyone shouted.

Travis smirked and chuckled, "Oh..ho-ho~~~"

"You guys got some explaining to do." Katelyn gave off a sly smile.

"What's.... going on?" Aphmau asked, Aaron and Airis getting out of the water to properly see the situation.

"They're... dating.." Erik said urked by their relationship.

"Oh-ho-ho~~~" Aphmau teased.

"Looks like you guys got the explaining to do." Aaron said.

"Well, it's about time." Airis muttered to herself. Suddenly, Travis and Katelyn's eyes widened after seeing Aaron with his ears and tail out, completely confused by what they were seeing.

"Umm... Why are you wearing werewolf ears and tail?" Katelyn asked.

"Oh, yeah... We've... uh, got some explaining to do." Aphmau said nervously.

Aaron carefully set Airis down on the sand and held her hand tightly, the two of them knowing exactly what was coming. Airis was more nervous than her parents, since she went through the same thing they were about to experience with Katelyn once before. Back at Love~Love Paradise. And even though that encounter went well.... She was still nervous about this encounter.

"What the--- What's going on?" Katelyn asked again, "Why is Aaron's family wearing werewolf stuff?"

"This is weird." Travis added.

"Okay, well, well! We'll leave you crazy kids alone!" Sylvanna said nad grabbed Erik by the hand, "C-C-Come on Erik, let's go swimming!"

"Aw... But I wanna see this happen." Erik groaned.