First Family Christmas

It had been a couple weeks since Aaron came back home to Aphmau and Airis, and everything had been going smoothly. They had been happy and getting through they issues quite well. During the same time, Airis had been calling Aphmau Mama and Aaron was Papa. And neither of the two were complaining, in fact, they actually enjoyed being called that.

It was like they were a real family. And it was a sign that Airis was slowly getting through her own trauma, though Aphmau and Aaron never really asked about why she started calling them her parents or what trauma she went through. They just enjoyed being a family all together.

It wasn't just the three that benefitted from the change in their family ways, Aaron and Aphmau's mom began to get along a little better after he came back home. It was awkward between the two of them, but it was a steadily growing relationship.

The morning came fast and so did the snow outside piling up by the second. Aaron was the first to wake up, looking out the window of his and Aphmau's shared bed. He smiled as he turned to his sleeping girlfriend.

"Hey babe~" He said, but Aphmau groaned from being woken up, "Wake up."

"No...ooo." Aphmau groaned turning over to go back to sleep.

"I know you want might to sleep in, but you might want to take a look outside for a moment."

Aphmau whimpered.

"Hey, wake up." Aaron giggled.

"I am awake... I'm just resting my eyes...."

All of a sudden, Airis burst into the room with a big smile on her face, her white coat already around her shoulders.

"Mama! Papa! There's snow outside!" She shouted happily running up to the bed, "Come on! Get up Mama!"

Aphmau, hearing that there was snow outside, jumped out of her bed, grabbed Airis and ran outside to enjoy the snow.

"Aph, wait! You need your sweater!" Aaron shouted as he ran after them.

As soon as they got outside, Aphmau, Airis, Garroth and Kawaii~Chan were happily rolling around in the snow having the time of their lives as they screamed for joy. At the same time, Aaron, Zane and Katelyn were outside watching their friends have fun in the freezing snow.

"Should we tell them?" Aaron asked.

"Naah... just let it sink in." Katelyn said.

"Wait a minute..." Aphmau as she sniffled back her runny nose.

"So cold!" Kawaii~Chan said but giggled, "Ah! But so fluffy!"

"Gah! Oh, it's cold!" Garroth shivered.

"It's the holiday season." Aphmau shivered, "The spirit of the holidays will keep us warm!"

The three continued shivering while Airis walked over to Aaron and tugged on his pajamas.

"Mama's not gonna last long in the snow." She said. Aaron chuckled and picked Airis up from the snow before holding her in his warm arms. 

"It's not working!" Garroth shouted as they got colder from the snow.

"Awh, c'mon you guys. You just need to get your winter gear on." Katelyn said.

"Never!!!!" Garroth declared and continued to roll in the freezing snow.

"They come with holiday cookies~~" Aaron said, quickly changing their moods.

"Huh?! Cookies?" Aphmau said as she, Kawaii~Chan and Garroth ran back to the promised holiday cookies.

"They're like kids in a candy store when it comes to the holiday season." Zane pointed out.

"Tell me about it..." Katelyn added.