Hula Secrets

Garroth, Dante and Airis watched as Aaron tried to teach Aphmau how to swim. It has been a week since they found out that she couldn't swim, so Aaron has been teaching her how to swim in case the same situation would ever come up.

Airis was smiling at the progress she was making. After all, she seemed to be learning faster than Airis did. It took her months to learn how to float in the water. The little girl was afraid of water for the longest time, water just moves on its own and will pull you away from the shore without warning.

And things that happened unexpectedly never ended well with her life.

"All right, now, we've been training all week." Aaron said, "Let's see if its paid off. Just remember to kick." 

Aphmau nodded with determination, "I can do this! I can do this!"

"Swim like a dolphin."

"Swim like a dolphin!"

"Be fearless."

"FEARLESS!"

"You got this!"

"I GOT THIS!!" Aphmau ran into the ocean, determined to swim this time.

"Are you sure letting her go into the ocean so soon is a good idea?" Dante asked Aaron.

"Yes." He answered confidently, "I'm sure she'll be fine."

"Sink or swim, huh?"

"She'll swim." Aaron said, "And, if she doesn't, I'm right here to get her."

Airis chuckled at his sweetness towards Aphmau. It reminded her so much of her Papa.

"Aww.... that's sweet!" Garroth gushed.

"Speaking of sweet, that cruise is coming up soon! I'M SO EXCITED!" Dante said excitedly, but Airis was confused and wrote a question in her notebook.

"What's a cruise?" Airis wrote.

"Oh! A cruise is just a big boat for people to relax on while sailing over the ocean. Think of it kind of like a hotel, but with a lot of activities, games and places to sleep." Aaron explained.

"That's right! I almost forgot!" Garroth said, "So, who are you planning on taking, Dante? Eh? Ehh?"

"Well, Erik and Sylvana actually gave me and Teony their cruise tickets!" Dante answered, "They wanted to apologize for the whole kissing thing."

"Well, that was... uh.. nice of them."

"AARON! AARON! LOOK! I'M DOING IT!" Aphmau shouted, but it was quickly revealed that she was only sitting in the shallow ends surrounded by a bunch of babies in their floaties.

"That's nice, babe, b-but you-you're still on the shore." Aaron said.

"B-But I'm in the ocean, right!?" 

"Uhhh.. Technically, but maybe uh- try doggy paddling a little deeper? Remember! You're got this!"

Aphmau reaffirmed her determination and kept trying to swim.

"In any case, I wanted to take you guys! Plus, you can bring a plus one!!" Dante said to take attention away from Aphmau for a moment.

"Really!? Thanks, man." Aaron thanked. Airis jumped to her feet and ran over to hug Dante, wrapping her arms around his neck and laughing in excitement.

"Wow, Dante! That's really-" Garroth interrupted his thanks when he heard an alarm going off from his phone. He looked panicked and stood up fast.

"Uh-- I-- Uh-- Thanks for the offer, but I'll have to back to you on that later... Uh- GOTTA GO."