Dream Come True

The boat floated in front of the most magical place Airis had ever seen: Starlight Adventure Park. A place where dreams came true and the fun never ended. She could hardly sit still, jumping from excitement while holding her mother's hand.

"There it is! Starlight Adventure park!" Garroth exclaimed.

"There it is! Starlight Adventure Park!" Guyde repeated, "I hope all you ladies and gents are excited, because this park has a ton of thrills. From the crazy twists and turns of the Starlight rollercoaster, to the bumpity bumps of the bumper cars! You can bet that this park has all your thrill seeking needs in one!"

"It looks so cool!" Aphmau said.

"I wanna go on a rollercoaster! Can I, Mama? Please?!" Airis asked just as excited as Aphmau was.

"Anything you wanna do, Airis." Aphmau replied.

"Well, we'll just see about the wait times. I bet the lines are super long." Zane pointed out.

"Now, you must be thinking 'I bet the lines are long'." Guyde said, "Well, don't worry your pretty little mask about that."

"He's gotta be eavsedropping on us." Airis thought to herself.

"During this time of the year, most Starlight guests have already visited this island park and have moved on to the next parks down the island. So now is the perfect time to visit as lines are typically 5-10 minutes long at most."

"Five to ten minutes?" Lucinda said stunned, "That's pretty much nothing. Awesome."

"Yeah, but where do we go if we need to relax or something?" Garroth asked.

"Three, two, one." Airis counted down.

"Need to relax? Well you're all in luck." Guyde said right on cue, "Nate and I are going to be your personal guides throughout Starlight. So this boat will act as your home base. I'll talk to you more about that later once we confirm a few things with Mr. Wolfwere."

"Dad?" Aaron questioned.

"Yep! Dad set this up." Melissa answered, "He pretty much hired personal guides for us. But since he's not here, I don't think he finalized plans."

"Good to know. For a second there, I was worried that we wouldn't have a place to stay."

"Don't worry about that kind of stuff, Aaron." Melissa laughed, "We've got it all figured out. The thing you need to worry about most is how to get through the park with energetic girlfriend and daughter of yours."

"Yeah, I'm not worried about that, but I don't think there's any pancakes on this boat."

Airis turned to look up at her mother, who let go of her hand and went closer towards the edge of the boat. Seeing the stars and excitement in her eyes, Airis decided to go get her father. She walked over to Aaron andtugged at his hand.

"Papa." She called to him, "You'd better keep an eye on Mama. She looks like she about to explode."

Aaron looked at his daughter and then up at his girlfriend.

"Oh, Airis, she'll be fine. She's not--"

Aaron stopped short of his words when he heard a loud splash coming from the water below. They looked over the edge and sure enough, there was Aphmau bobbing in the water.

"Aph!" Aaron shouted and jumped in after her.

Airis sighed at the ridiculousness of her parents and snapped her fingers. Immediately, she floated off the boat on a disk of air and went down to her parents, using her magic again to create a small floatie for her mother.