Aaron and Aphmau

~~~~Airis~~~~

I was zipping up my Waddles costume, since Ms. Aphmau was dressed up as Mabel we thought it would be cute for me to dress up in a fluffy pig costume. Plus, I thought it would be fun to match not only with Ms. Aphmau, but Mr. Zane too, since he was dressed up as Dipper. 

But... I was also nervous to go to the convention today. I know it was the right thing to play the piano yesterday, but last night... it brought back a lot of memories. Mama would play the piano once in a while for me and Papa, it would always make the two of us really happy, so I played he piano to make others happy. The scary thing was that I had never touched a piano before. Mama was never able to teach me how to play.

It was happening... They were being unlocked....

"Airis? Are you ready?" Ms. Aphmau called my name, snapping me out of my thoughts. I turned around and smiled at her, seeing her Mabel costume. I nodded and ran to her. Ms. Aphmau picked me up and snuggled me closer to her. We walked out of our room to the conjoined room next door.

"Kawaii~Chan! Are you guys ready?" Ms. Aphmau asked.

Ms. Kawaii~Chan turned around and smiled at us, showing off her Sailor Chibi Moon costume. 

"Aphmau~Senpai! Airis~Chan! Are you ready to go?" She asked squealing at our attire, "Oh~! Aphmau~Senpai and Airis~Chan look so Kawaii in their new costumes!"

I blushed and pulled the hood over my head, showing off the cute pig face stitched onto it to hide my bright red face of embarrassment.

"Aww! Thanks Kawaii~Chan! You look beautiful, too! Your costumes always come out so perfect! The attention to detail is amazing!" Ms. Aphmau said and I nodded in agreement.

"Kawaii~Chan lives and breathes anime conventions! Now that today is day two, we need to make the most of it! So, did anything interesting happen to you two on the first day?"

"Other than the DDR, the photo shoots and Airis playing the piano for those cosplayers, there was this incident when Katelyn--"

"Don't. Even. Aphmau." Auntie Katelyn shouted and glared as she jumped up from the farther bed near the window. She was dressed up as Finn from Adventure Time, which suits her a lot actually. It made her look really cute.

I chuckled, knowing that Auntie Katelyn's soul was paired up with Mr. Travis, but I couldn't tell her that. She would deny it and never get together with Mr. Travis. However, Mr. Travis seemed scared about something, not just Auntie Katelyn. I couldn't put it into words. 

"I just got caught up in the moment!" Auntie Katelyn shouted, tearing me away from my thoughts once again.

"Eh~! What moment?" Ms. Kawaii~Chan questioned, becoming intrigued.

"Katelyn, it's okay if you like Travis." Ms. Aphmau said.

"Aphmau!"

"Heh... not like that. But I mean... as a friend." Ms. Aphmau said, "I know he's really weird around women... But I'm just saying that he can have some sweet moments."

I nodded and smiled in agreement, remembering the time that Mr. Travis was over. He kept me entertained with all his funny stories from his past. And he would buy me ice cream once in a while. He was a good man, though awkward from time to time.

"Instead of hitting him away, why don't you try talking to him or maybe even hanging out and getting to know him."

"Did something happen between Katelyn~Sama and Travis~Kun?" Ms. Kawaii~Chan asked.

"Sorta...." I wrote.

"Ughhhh!" Auntie Katelyn groaned, "I don't NEED this right now! It's bad enough that Nicole got food poisoning and had to leave, but she left with Dante taking care of her! Ugh! Fine. Y'know what? I'll hang out with Travis today."