I Love You... Always

Aphmau screamed in horror as she looked down at her boyfriend and her daughter, both covered in blood and life-threatening injuries. She sobbed loudly as she fell to her knees and gently cradled Airis and Aaron close to her.

"They aren't breathing! They aren't breathing!" She screamed.

"Aaron! Airis!" Kim shouted.

"Put pressure on the wounds!" Garroth said as he tried to get close, but Aphmau just pulled Aaron and Airis closer to her.

"NO! Don't touch them!" She screamed at her friends, "How could you!? How could let me hurt... They let me.... How....?"

"Mama.....?" Airis' soft weak voice cut through the icy air.

"Airis!" Aphmau gasped, looking down to see her daughter alive and awake with her eyes barely open, "Don't talk, sweetie! We're gonna get you help, okay? Just hang in there."

Airis barely heard her mother, but she could see her tears. She turned her head towards Aaron and slowly reached out her hand. Her fingers gently touched Aaron's arm, and a hardly visible shine of light covered Aaron. 

"↻օղցҽӀąէմʍ Ͳҽʍքմʂ."

In an instant, Aaron was covered in a glass-like substance, his wounds no longer bleeding and his breathing becoming more stable.

Airis smiled softly as her father was frozen in time for a while, but that smile faded when the pain came back at full force. She coughed out a large amount of blood which landed on the snowy ground.

"Airis! Hang in there! Don't leave me, please! I can't lose you and Aaron!"

"We need to get back to the lodge and call for help!" Lucinda shouted.

Everyone did their best to bring the two back to the lodge, immediately calling for help. Aphmau didn't leave her daughter and boyfriend for the longest time until help finally arrived and whisked them away to the upper bedrooms to be treated.

~~~~~

The day was bright and people were gathered in the lodge as it had opened up to the public. Though everyone in the lodge was smiling and laughing, the group that came there first were all tears and heartache. They were still dealing with their issues and the aftermath of their pain.

Kim still dealt with the mysterious nameless ghost, but for the moment, they didn't change their situation. 

Garroth and Zane were still mostly apart, but Garroth was making the effort to try and comfort his little brother in the most comfortable way possible while also bonding with him.

Lucinda was down in the secret caves with Tatiana and her wolves, trying to make sense of anything that may have happened. And to try and discuss any kind of information about the man with the eyes of a snake.

"I'm so sorry." Lucinda said sorrowfully, "There's nothing I can do to turn you back into a wolf. Airis is the only one that can read the pages in her book. Without her telling me the right recipe, the Forever Potion on you is irreversible."

"I see..." Tatiana sighed.

"I'm so sorry. If anything you can see about speaking to Aaron's father. He might be able to turn you into a werewolf."

"No, I prefer not." The wolves whined and gathered closer to Tatiana, "I'm still a wolf at heart. My pack understands the sacrifice I made to protect them. And even though I am human, they still call me their sister. I'm still their family, and that's all that matters to me. Besides, in this form, maybe I can protect them better in ways I could not before."

Lucinda nodded, "Stay strong. I doubt that your pack will forget this."

"Thank you for trying to help me, though."