The Date begins

~~~~Airis~~~~

I sat downstairs with my stuffed wolf on the couch, watching one of the newest cartoons I found. It was called Sailor Moon. Ms. Aphmau found it and started watching it, but she kind of lost interest and let me watch it.

I immediately liked it! It was so fun and interesting. The characters, the magic, the villains, the talking cats, and all the attitude, it was all so cute and fun. Especially when they put Sailor Mini Moon. She was so cute! But she had some serious attitude towards Usagi.

Just then, I heard the doorbell ring. I put down my plush wolf and went to go see who it was from the windows. I saw red and green.

I smiled and quickly opened the door. Immediately I saw Mr. Aaron and Mr. Travis. I ran to Mr. Aaron and he laughed as he picked me up.

"Hey, Airis, how are you doing?" He asked. I smiled and hugged him tighter.

"Hey there little Airis." Mr. Travis said. 

I looked away from Mr. Aaron and over towards Mr. Travis. I shifted in Mr. Aaron's arms and reached over towards him. Surprised by my gesture, Mr. Travis reached out to hold me.

He gently took me from Mr. Aaron's arms and held me in his own.

"Wow, I didn't expect her to just let you hold her, much less for her to go you, Travis." Mr. Aaron said.

"Yeah, I guess I didn't expect it either." Mr. Travis said.

I smiled and hugged Mr. Travis. After all, tomorrow was Valentine's Day, and even if Auntie Katelyn didn't like Mr. Travis all that much, he still deserved at least some love.

I know Mr. Travis is flirty, kind of a ditz, and slightly weird in many ways, he was really sweet and was letting me go on this outing with him and everyone else. He didn't have to invite me, but I was happy he did.

"Hey, Airis, do you know where Aphmau is?" Mr. Aaron asked.

I turned towards him then pointed up the stairs.

"Oh, okay, she's upstairs." Mr. Aaron said, "I need to talk to Aphmau, Airis, you coming with me?"

I nodded and reached back over to Mr. Aaron, who took me into his arms and walked up the stairs to Ms. Aphmau's room.

"Heh... You're cute when you get nervous." We heard Mr. Zane say as we walked into Ms. Aphmau's room. I had almost forgotten that he had come over to hang out with her today.

"Hehe, she really is." Mr. Aaron chuckled.

"Ah! Aaron." Ms. Aphmau jumped, her face a bright shade of red.

"W-What are you doing here?" Mr. Zane stuttered.

"Uh, I wanted to talk to Aph." Mr. Aaron answered.

"Look, this isn't what it looks like. I'm-"

"No need to explain. I know you're a good friend of hers."

Mr. Zane looked surprised, but kept calm.

"Huh, more docile than Garroth and Laurance, I see."

"Y-You wanted to talk to me?" Ms. Aphmau asked as Mr. Aaron set me down on the floor, but held my hand.

"Yes.... is this a date?" Mr. Aaron asked.

"I-I-I-I- I mean, it doesn't have to be, but if, I mean, if we both want it to, it could be, but..." Ms. Aphmau stuttered.

"Of course it's a date." Mr. Zane butted in. Ms. Aphmau growled at him.

"What ever happened to learn how to be more forward? hmmm?"