Title

The meows of cats echoed throughout the hotel room, to the anger and annoyance of Katelyn, Travis and Airis. The little girl sat on one of the chairs, covering her werewolf ears as to no longer hear the constant meowing.

"I don't care how hungry you are. Stop meowing!" She muttered under breath to the cats, but they kept meowing and talking back to her.

"Uuuaaagghh! There are too many cats!" Katelyn shouted at Aphmau and the acts.

"Aphmau, hun, I love cats as much as the next person but... Katelyn has a point. There's too many cats!"

"Aww, but they're so small! They don't take up any room." Aphmau cooed at the cats.

"Aphmau, please! They're so loud!" Airis added, pressing her hands even harder against her sensitive ears.

"They took my bed!" Travis shouted gesturing to the cats sitting on his bed.

"Yeah, but they took it AFTER you were done using it." Aphmau said.

"Ah, true." Travis gave in.

"What about me?" Katelyn said, "They ate all my food!" She dragged Aphmau over to an empty, crumb covered plate with a chubby cat sitting next to it with crumbs on its fur.

"Look, they ate MY food." Katelyn said.

"T-That's just an empty place, it proves nothing." Aphmau excused.

"Tubby cat is right next to the plate with CRUMBS next to him!"

"Well, maybe Airis ate the food."

"I've had my hands over my ears for the past hour!" Airis shouted since she couldn't hear herself.

"Don't go try pinning the crime on the kid!" Katelyn shouted, picking Airis up in her arms, "I was hungry for that!"

"What about Celestia?" Travis asked.

"She's been playing with the kittens." Aphmau explained, "It's like she has a lot of little brothers and sisters now! Isn't that right, Airis?"

Airis shook her head, "I like cats, but dogs don't meow as much." She claimed.

"Aphmau!" Katelyn shouted which was replied with Aphmau's groaning.

"Fine, I'll take them back to the Crazy Cat Lady's apartment." Aphmau said finally giving in.

"How do you plan on getting rid of all of them?" Travis wondered.

"Easy." Aphmau chuckled, "We'll get Kawaii~Chan to help."

"Aphmau, just because she's a Mief-wa, doesn't mean she can communicate with--"

~~~~

"Okay friends, follow Kawaii~Chan!" Kawaii~Chan said, leading all of the cats away from the hotel.

Airis finally let go of her ears and allowed the quiet sounds to come back to her. She sighed in relief as the constant meows finally disappeared.

"Ehehehe... you were saying?" Aphmau chuckled, "Katelyn, I've known Kawaii~Chan long enough to know; she knows cats."

"Fine, you know her best, I guess." Katelyn groaned.

"Wow, you gotta be KITTEN me." Travis joked, causing Katelyn to groan annoyed once again.

"Oh, no, no, no! No more cat puns! I am leaving meow! Now I'm doing it!"

"Now, now, Auntie Katelyn, no need to throw a HISS-y fit!" Airis joked and laughed while Katelyn wailed and ran away.

"YOU RUINED AIRIS WITH YOUR PUNS APHMAU!!!!! She shouted as she ran away. 

Airis, Aphmau and Travis laughed as Katelyn slowly calmed down a little with her quick run.