Valentine's Surprise

~~~~Aphmau~~~~

We walked into the arcade, lights flashing everywhere, games going off left and right and people having fun all across the arcade floor.

"We're here~" Travis announced as we walked in.

"I got dressed up fancy for this?" Lucinda said disappointed in the date scene.

"Hey, this is just the beginning. After we've had some fun here, I've got a reservation at this new fancy joint in town."

"Can't play hard in heels, Lucinda?" Katelyn taunted

"At least I can play in heels, Katelyn." Lucinda shot back.

I laughed, "She's got ya there, Katelyn." I teased.

"Oh, you're one to talk Ms 'I wear wedged shoes all the time because I'm a short potato'."

"Haha, you're just jealous because my height allows people to mistake me for a kid. Meaning, I get all the best discounts." I shot back.

"Okay, Katelyn, calm down." Nicole said.

"Is she okay?" Travis asked concerned.

"She's fine, Travis. She just... gets irritated easily on dates." Nicole explained.

"Nicole!" Katelyn shouted.

"What, it's true. Every date you've been on, you get so nervous and this happens."

"She's nervous around me?" Travis asked.

"No, it's not that." Katelyn denied, but her cherry red face said otherwise, "Ugh, I'm so frustrated!"

"Do you need a bathroom break?" Lucinda asked.

"Did someone say bathroom?" Cadenza asked.

"She said it!" Kawaii~chan squealed and jumped.

"Oh, yeah, I could totally go to the bathroom right now." Michi added.

Quickly, the girls went to the bathroom and gathered inside, except for me and Airis. Me because I know what happens in the bathroom, from personal high school experience. And not Airis because she was far too innocent to hear about what happens in there.

"Uh.... what just happened?" Travis asked.

"I'm not sure, but I think they're going to plot to kill us." Dante suggested.

"Um, shouldn't you and Airis be going to the bathroom party?" Aaron asked.

I laughed and shook my head, "No. I know exactly what happens in there, and I don't want Airis to get wrapped into it all. In any case, I'm gonna go grab something to drink. Wanna join me?"

"Sure."

"Airis, do you want something?"

Airis nodded and we went over to the snack bar. I ordered a medium Poopsie and Aaron ordered the same. However, Airis ordered a small strawberry milkshake. I only had to guess that her favorite food was strawberries. I mean, she ate them a lot at the house. No one could get a single strawberry in the house since Airis ate them all.

"Is the milkshake good, Airis?" Aaron asked the little girl. Airis nodded with a smile on her face before taking another sip out of the cup.

Maybe this will be a good day after all.

~~~~Katelyn~~~~

"Darn it, I was hoping Aphmau and Airis would follow us in here." Lucinda said.

"Aphmau isn't stupid." I said, "She knows you guys were gonna question her if she stepped in her with us. And I don't think she would want Airis mixed up in this madness."