Travis vs. Eric

It was another day at Love~Love Paradise, and the sun was shining just a brightly as the one before. Airis felt happy sitting on Aphmau's lap as they talked to Sylvanna and Katelyn. They laughed about all the fun things they were doing on the island, and Airis had never laughed so much on this vacation.

She felt comfortable, and though she wouldn't admit it, she was practicing for the day where she would finally say their names. Though she practiced at night and could only make whispers, Airis was determined to speak by the end of this vacation.

Sylvanna smiled at them all, but she looked concerned with how Airis was still writing everything she wanted to say.

"Mija, has she started speaking yet?" Sylvanna asked.

Aphmau was a little shocked by her mother's question, but she shook her head.

"Not yet, but we're taking our time, right Airis? You'll talk when you're ready." Aphmau answered Airis responding with a nod.

Just then, Eric came up to the roof.

"Hey, ladies." He said, "How's everything going?"

Before anyone could answer his question, Eric spotted a wasp on the wall.

"Whoa! There's a wasp on the wall! Hold one, ladies, I'll get it.... ERIC SMASH!!" He smashed the entire wall and killed the wasp, shocking and scaring the woman around him.

"Heh, thanks dad." Katelyn chuckled.

"HA! Wow! Katelyn, your dad sure is strong." Aphmau exclaimed, "I need to think about what would happen if he punched a person in the face like he did that wall just now, man!"

Airis could imagine. Just what would happen if Eric found out about Travis wanting to date his daughter? That would be a serious bloodbath.

~~~~

Everyone went down to the kitchen to get lunch and talk more about what they've been doing on the island. Airis was more excited about the strawberry puffs Eric promised to make her.

"So, Mija! Tell me how is your trip going so far?" Sylvanna asked.

"Hehe!" Aphmau chuckled, "Well, it's been going great! I've been spending a lot of time with Airis and Aaron!"

Sylvanna growled at the mention of Aaron's name, but she swallowed her anger for the time being, "Ahem... anything else?"

"Well, Teony, Airis and I recently went on a spa trip together, then we went clothes shopping and we stopped to talk to this cute girl was interested in, then, umm..."

"Auntie Katelyn and Aphmau played a lot of volleyball and I went with Uncle Zane and Aphmau to the best store to find cupcakes!" Airis proudly wrote.

"I see... Well, I'm glad to see that you're both having a good time." Sylvanna said, "What about you, Katelyn darling?"

"Hmm." Katelyn hummed, "It's been going good. I don't get out as much as Aphmau and Airis except to go to the spa and play volleyball or swim occasionally. Other than that, I've just been taking it easy-peasy."

"I see, Katelyn, are you keeping an eye on Aphmau and Aaron?" Sylvanna asked.

Airis sighed and wrote to Aphmau, "Why does Abuela hate Aaron so much?" She wrote. Aphmau sighed.

"It's because when I was in high school, Mom had a serious dislike for boys. And any boy that would come over to me, she'd chase them away. And she hated Aaron the most." She answered.

Airis could understand. Her mother always said that 'if any boy were to get too close to my precious baby girl, then they'll have to get past both her fiery rage and her father's gentle coldness'.