New Job for Garroth

Another day at the hotel, and it was filled with Zane's groans of pain as Aphmau tried to help him recover from his sunburn. 

"Ow, ow, ow ow! It hurts." Zane groaned.

"Well, it wouldn't hurt so much if you would stay still." Aphmau said, earning another shout of pain from Zane.

"Ah, this sunburn is the worst thing ever!" Zane groaned.

"How did you even get sunburned again?" Aaron asked.

"All I did was walk over to the hotel from the parking lot." Zane answered, "First that dumb tan and now this!"

"it's your fault for falling asleep on the boat!" Garroth snickered.

"Hey! SHUT UP!! Agh!" Zane said.

Airis chuckled and pressed her hand on his arm, confusing everyone up until what she did next. There a soft glow from her hand but it only lasted a second, and when it faded, so did the sunburn where her hand was.

"Does that feel better, Uncle Zane?" She asked, smiling as if nothing was wrong.

"What, the... how did you do that?" Zane asked.

"Just a little bit of magic I learned from a book." Airis answered happily, then turned around to face Garroth, "Uncle Garroth, how did you interview go yesterday? Did you get the job?"

"It was.... okay." Garroth answered before telling the story of how his interview went. And let's just say that... it didn't go as well as they hoped and Garroth didn't end up getting the job.

Zane simply laughed at his brother's failed attempt at getting a job.

"You seriously said that?!" Zane shouted.

"What? It was my first interview ever!" Garroth shouted back, "I don't know how to win those!"

"You don't exactly win an interview." Aaron pointed out.

"Yeah! It's more like... knowing how to touch your way through a situation." Aphmau said.

"Huh... I see." Garroth sighed, "Maybe I'll ask you guys for advice next time before I ask Dante."

"You know Dante's the worst at giving out advice, right? Even since high school!" Aphmau pointed out and sighed, "He means well. He just... isn't... good at it."

"Aph, are you, Zane and Airis ready to go?" Aaron asked, "We've gotta get moving to our temp house."

"Hm. Just a second, Aaron. I would've been done five minutes ago if Zane would just stop moving."

"Well, maybe I would stop moving if you didn't have those lobster claws!" Zane shot back.

Aphmau gasped dramatically, "Oh, I know that you didn't just diss my nails, girlfriend!"

"Oooohhh! Gurl, he totes dissed your nails!" Garroth said.

"I just got them done, too!" 

Airis and Aaron both snickered.

"Well, I hope you can get your money back." Zane said.

"Savage." 

"You callin' my nails trash?" Aphmau growled.

"If the acrylic fits." 

"I dare you to say that again."

"If. The. Acrylic. Fits." 

"Aaron, should I bring red or white flowers to Uncle Zane's funeral?" Airis asked.

"A little dark for such a small kid like you, but I think white flowers would be best." Aaron answered without a second thought.