Hiding!

".... This is gonna be a pain.." Airis heard as she woke up from her nap. She sat up on her side of the bed and rubbed the sleep from her eyes, seeing Aaron standing next to the bed in a panic.

"Papa..." She yawned, "What's wrong?"

"Wake up your mother, we need to hurry. Everyone's back at the resort!" Aaron said. Airis nodded and shook Aphmau awake.

"Airis, what's going on?" Aphmau asked as she woke up.

"Papa says that everyone's back at the resort. You're still transforming! We need to hide!"

Aphmau jumped out of bed as quickly as she could went to go put on her hat and hide her tail. All of a sudden, a loud screeching rushed to their ears. It was so bad that Airis have to cover her ears to prevent deafness.

"Ow! My ears." Aphmau groaned.

'That sounded like... fangirling." Aaron said.

"And not just any fangirling. That was Auntie Kawaii~Chan."

"That's not a good thing."

The doorknob began to jiggle as someone was trying to open the door from the outside.

"Shoot, they got the door locked." Melissa's voice said from the other side of the door.

"That's not good at all! Run!" Aaron shouted, scooping Airis into his arms and jumped off the balcony just as the door was smashed open by Melissa's strength. They ran as fast as they could and hid behind the nearby hedges. Aaron let Airis down as they caught their breath.

"Sorry for making you get up so fast." Aaron said to Aphmau, "When you heard Melissa, I knew that she wouldn't let up without seeing us."

"It's... It's fine." Aphmau replied out of breath.

"We'll have to face everyone about this eventually, but not yet."

"Especially when Auntie Melissa's acting like this. She's scary when she wants to love on us." Airis shuddered at the thought of the tight hugs and millions of questions about their lives, "You all right, Mama? Any pain?"

Aphmau smiled at her daughter's concern, "I'm all right, hun, doing' much better than before."

"This way, Kawaii~Chan! My Snooter's picked something up." Melissa's voice rang through the air as they got closer and closer to where Aaron, Aphmau and Airis were hiding.

"Oh no." 

"Psst!" Someone said and called the three werewolves over. The family turned around and saw Terry hiding nearby, crouched down the same as they were.

"This way." He called out.

"Terry?" Aphmau questioned.

"Is he...?" Aaron trailed off.

"Should we go?"

Airis nodded and grabbed her parents' hands, "I think we should, before we're smothered with too much love from my Aunties."

Aaron and Aphmau agreed and went over to Terry, following him all the way to the house where he was staying on the island. Once they were out of sight from their house, Aaron, Aphmau and Airis sighed a breath of relief.

"Thanks for that, Terry." Aaron thanked.

"Aaron, I didn't know you had so many gals after ya." Terry joked.

"Two are enough."

"Hey!" Aphmau said.

"I mean, you and Airis keep my hands full... in a way I love."