"He's Trapped"

The snow was falling harder now, the storm coming closer as the minutes passed. But even through the rapidly falling snow, the wolves around the mountain gathered around a small fire, and the same woman wearing the red robe. She sat by the fire she made, waiting for the wolves from her pack to return, but as she sat waiting, she couldn't help but think back to the man and the little girl she met just a little while ago.

Mainly, she thought about what Airis said.

~~~~~

"You're not a human, are you?" Airis asked and the woman shook her head, "I thought so. You don't smell or feel like a human. Tell me something, was there another man with the werewolf?"

"There was, but only for a little while." The woman stopped, "Why are you asking me these things?"

"Take your pack and run away. It doesn't matter where, just take your pack and get as far away from this mountain as possible." Airis said.

"I can't. I'm not the Alpha, the werewolf is. And I can't go against our Alpha."

Airis sighed, knowing that a wolf pack can't go against their Alpha, no matter how cruel they were to them.

"Fine then. I guess I'll just have to help you with that werewolf." Airis said then started to walk away again.

"Wait!" The woman shouted, "Why are you not afraid of me? Why ask me all these questions? Do you know something about this werewolf?"

Airis turned around and gave the woman a sad smile, "Let's just say.... that..." That werewolf and I have a score to settle."

~~~~~

The woman was confused as to why the girl was so kind to her, and why the man with her would even try to help the wolf pup that was hurt.

"Why would they help one of our pups?" She wondered to herself, "It just doesn't make any sense... Humans fear us."

The wolves around her growled.

"I understand that the girl was a werewolf, but that human. He should fear fear you, especially you guys in your natural form. Most humans don't even see you guys as sentient beings. They always have to take a glance at you."

The wolves growled again.

"You're right he didn't, the man and the girl didn't even hesitate to help a pup from our tribe. They acted like it was natural.."

The wolves growled and barked.

"The pup needed to respect the Alpha. That's all I can say. Though, that little girl, she said that we should leave the Alpha."

The wolves growled and barked.

"I don't know if I agree with that. That little girl.... she seems to know the Alpha. And the look in her eyes when she was talking about him and the score she needed to settle with him. I'm worried about her coming anywhere close to the Alpha. Either way, it was the Alpha's decision to pass judgment on that pup. A decision we must respect."

The wolves barked loudly.

"We do not question our Alpha's methods. Lest you forget our Alpha has been the one protecting us."

The wolves whined, asking a question that made her think about following the Alpha once again.

"Even if it means if the Alpha orders the retrieval of the little girl?"

The woman thought for a moment, looking back through her thoughts on he young girl she spoke to. That little girl was so sweet, innocent, pure. She had heard the Alpha talk about the little girl, staring at the thing he always held close and smiling with a sinister grin. That poor little girl shouldn't have to go through any kind of abuse that the Alpha would put her through.