Missing and Shadows

Michi, a purple haired Mei'fwa, ran into the store with concern and slight panic on her face. Airis recognized the woman from months ago, when she tried to trick Aaron into kissing her at the arcade. To keep it short, Airis didn't like Michi all that much. The girl stood close to Aaron, keeping a hand on his jacket sleeve and clutching it tight.

"Leochant! There's a big storm coming!" She shouted.

"Michi? When did you hear about this?" Leochant asked.

"It's all over the radio right now." Michi said running up to the counter.

"The radio?" Leochant gasped, "Mine is in the back room. I need to go get it."

"Michi?!" Aaron and Aphmau exclaimed.

"Who?" Kim questioned.

Michi turned around, finally noticing that she wasn't alone in the store with Leochant, her eyes widening when she recognized Aphmau and Aaron.

"Huh? Wait, you guys are..."

"Wait, Michi?" Kim said, "From high school?"

"Yeah, who are you?" Michi asked.

"I... I'm, uh...."

"You don't look like someone I remember." Michi smiled as she turned towards Aaron, "But you on the other hand--"

"No." Aaron said, picking up Airis and moving them away from Michi.

"Hey, watch it!" Aphmau said.

"Yeah! Papa's taken so back off!" Airis added.

Michi smirked, "Oohh. Kitty's got claws?"

"First off, don't call me that. Second, leave Aaron alone." Aphmau threatened.

"Yeah, leave Papa alone or I'll turn you back into a mouse again." Airis threatened as well, but Aaron covered her mouth before she could say anything else.

"Shhh, Airis, you're not supposed to threaten people with magic." He whispered.

"But Papa..."

"No, Airis."

Michi chuckled, "Aww, but messing with him makes you so mad." She said to Aphmau, "It's cute. And the little one over is just as adorable when it comes to me messing with Aaron."

"If you've got a problem with me, take it up with me. Leave both Aaron and my daughter out of this." Aphmau said.

"Hold up... you're daughter?" Michi asked in shock, "And she called Aaron Papa? No way!"

Before anything else could happen, Leochant came back out from the back store room.

"I couldn't get a signal." He said, "Michi, just tell me the news."

"Oh, Leochant. The radio news said that there was a big storm coming. We're going to get hit with, like, two to three feet of snow!"

"What?! This can't be true!"

"It totally is! Michi heard it with her own ears. And Michi's ears hear everything."

"Oh, do they now?" Aphmau muttered.

"I HEARD THAT!" Michi shouted.

"What did I say?"

"Something about doody."

"I'M NOT THAT IMMATURE!"

"This can't be happening." Leochant silently panicked, "A storm can't be coming. That means..."

"Leochant?"

Leochant groaned and cried, "Storms mean less visitors! Which means my store is ruined!"

Airis sighed at this news. Leochant seemed like a nice guy, so it was hard for her to see someone so nice cry like that. Just then, she heard something, her werewolf ears twitching at the strange sound. It was like a big boom coming fromthe distance. She jumped out of Aaron's arms and ran to the window, only to see the sky become darker with the snowy storm clouds rushing closer.