Trick or Treat!

Airis sat on Aaron's lap as Laurance, Travis, Dante and Garroth all continued to look at them with wide puppy dog eyes. They had been watching the small group for a while, never letting up on the sorry puppy dog eyes instead of apologizing to their faces.

"Uh, the guys just keep looking over this way." Gene pointed out.

"Let them." Aphmau scoffed.

"It's getting to the point where's it's kind of creepy." Zane added.

"Just don't pay attention to them." Aphmau said, "I'm not in any mood to talk to them right now."

Aaron laughed, "It was kind of funny to see you jump like that. They didn't seem to be doing it out of harm." Aphmau glared and growled at Aaron, making him change his tune immediately, "I mean, yeah! How dare they?"

"While it annoyed Aaron and I that they kept scaring you, I'm kind of on the fence about this one." Zane said, "Aaron is right. It was a tad funny that they were scaring you after the fact. But at the same they were doing it to help Lucinda."

"You can't blame them for that, Aphmau." Airis spoke up.

"Yeah, I know." Aphmau sighed, "I just want them to suffer just a tad bit longer for doing that to me. So, let them keep their puppy eyes for a little while."

"Oh, you can be evil." Gene chuckled, "I like that."

"SHE'S NOT EVIL!" Zane shouted, "She's pure."

"Uncle Zane, Aphmau may be sweet, but she is evil when she wants to be." Airis said.

"Airis is right." Aaron agreed, "You don't live with her. She hogs the bathroom all the time."

"Hey!"

"Not to mention she eats all of the strawberry puffs when we have some." Airis added.

"Airis! Not you too!" Aphmau cried, "It was just that one time."

"The one time I wrote my name on the puffs!" Airis shouted and jumped off of Aaron's lap before running across the street to meet up with Katelyn for a little while. she ran up to Katelyn and slammed into her side to give her a hug.

"Whoa! Airis, what was that about?" Katelyn chuckled as Airis pulled away.

"No reason. Just wanted to get away from the strawberry puff thief." Airis answered.

"Oh. Did Aphmau eat your sweets?" Airis nodded. Katelyn sighed and promised to get some more sweets for Airis when they went trick or treating later that evening. Airis was satisfied and took Katelyn's hand as they walked down the street to admire the streetwide party, when they passed by the boys still making sad puppy dog eyes at Aphmau across the street.

"Uh, what are you guys doing?" Katelyn asked.

"She's not gonna let you get away with this, Uncles." Airis bluntly pointed out. Katelyn looked down at Airis confused.

"Long story short, we messed up really bad with Aphmau and we're trying to make it better by looking like adorable puppies to get her to forgive us."

"Well, you've been doing this since I saw you across the street. It's just creepy at this point." Katelyn commented.

"You know, Uncle Zane said the same thing." Airis added, "Why not go apologize?"

"We've already tried that and she's not accepting." Laurance answered.

"Oof! Then you must've done something bad." 

"Speaking of looks." Travis said dropping his puppy dog face and putting on a flirtatious smirk, "Katelyn, you look awesome in that vampire outfit. Very suiting."