Title

Many things happened throughout the past few days on Love~Love Paradise. Through a strange turn of events, Travis ended up landing in the resort, yes literally landing, in the resort. 

The details weren't exactly the best from what he could tell, but Travis was blown to the resort and had thought that he had died, so he was just running around the island until he tried to jump off the roof. 

Katelyn snapped him out of it and then threw Travis off the roof, but he was all right in the end. 

But since then, things were relatively peaceful for the vacationing group. Speaking of peaceful, Aaron, Aphmau and Airis were currently enjoying the warm beach, the little girl having fun splashing around the in the crisp waters while the adults watched.

Aphmau sighed feeling completely relaxed as she watched Airis play in the water.

"It's so nice to finally get away from everyone for a while." She said.

"Yeah." Aaron chuckled, "Being alone with you like this is always great, even if it's just for a few minutes." 

"Shh. Don't ruin this with talking." Aphmau said, "Right now, it's just you, me, the waves, the sand and Airis."

Suddenly, they heard laughter coming from the waters. They turned towards the ocean and saw Airis laughing so hard as she had slipped into the water, a bit of seaweed stuck in her hair.

Aphmau and Aaron laughed as she got back up and continued to run around in the water.

"You know, she's really grown over these past few months." Aaron said, "It's shocking to see how a little girl with such a bright smile like hers, was once in such bad shape."

Aphmau nodded, "Yeah, she's opened up so much. Now if only she would talk."

"Have you thought anymore about adopting her or not?"

Aphmau stiffened, the sudden topic making her mind run a thousand miles an hour.

"I have, and I can't imagine life without her, but..... There are still a few months of the foster care observation period left. IF anything goes wrong before the time is up.... I just.."

Aaron wrapped his arm around Aphmau, "Aph, the way I see it, you're the perfect mother for Airis. She trusts and loves you as much as you love her. Don't ever doubt that."

Aphmau smiled and chuckled, "So... would that make you her dad then?" Aaron's entire face turned bright red. He had thought of having a family one day, but considering his past and issues with his father, he never imagined it actually coming true.

He looked back out at the water, seeing Airis' happily smiling face as she dug into the wet sand for shells, and thought to himself about his future with Aphmau and Airis. 

But just then, his thoughts were interrupted by a voice shouting from the other side of the beach.

"Aaron, there you are!" The voice shouted. The couple turned and saw Dante running up to their spot.

"Thank Irene, I've been looking everywhere." Dante shouted before noticing Aphmau next to him, "Oh, hey there Aph. Are you guys in the middle of something?"

"Well, we were." Aphmau growled. 

"Oh, well, in any case. Aaron... it's time." 

Aaron jumped to his feet, his face both concerned and shocked by Dante's words.

"Already?" He shouted then groaned, "Ugh, I knew this day would come."

"Huh? What are you guys talking about?" Aphmau asked.