Love~Love Waterpark!!

Most of the group sat in the dining room, discussing plans on what to do for the day at the resort, when Dante came down the stairs looking rather nervous about something.

"Oh! U uh... have to get going!" Dante said his voice shaking.

"Ooo~ Got a hot date?" Aphmau teased and smirked.

"Dante? Have... a date?" Zane laughed rather loudly, "Oh! Good one!"

Garroth laughed too, "Yeah. Dante hasn't had a date since Kawaii~Chan back in high school." His teasing got him a swift punch to the arm, "Ow!" He groaned.

"Hey, give poor Dante a break." Lucinda said, "He's bound to attract some major hotties with his cute new look."

"Yeah, He's a real lady killer now. Meow!" Aphmau chuckled.

"I believe in you, Uncle Dante." Airis wrote and smiled.

"Thanks Lucy, Aph and Airis." Dante said, "I'm glad some of you have faith in me."

"I have faith you, man." Aaron said.

"Yeah, I know, but you're my bro. You're supposed to have faith in me."

"What about me?" Aphmau asked whimpering with teary eyes, "I'm not your bro? Bro?"

Dante looked at her uneasily, "Yeah, no. You're not even a... Ugh, look, I have to get going."

Zane laughed maniacally, "Good luck on that date." He said while laughing.

Dante shook his head and went off to go on his date. Just as he was walking out of the beach house, Travis and Katelyn walked in with big smiles on their faces and immeasurable excitement in their eyes.

"Guys, did you know there is a waterpark on this island?" Travis asked.

"Uh, yeah. It's called the ocean." Garroth pointed out as it was the obvious answer.

"No, you dork, there's an actual waterpark on the island down from the pier." Katelyn corrected.

"Uh, yeah. We can see it from the balcony of the second floor." Aphmau said, "It's huge. How is this news exactly?"

"Then why haven't we gone to it?" Travis asked.

"Because there's water everywhere else on the island?" Kawaii~Chan countered.

"And because the feeling of chlorine mixing with salt water is nasty?" Airis wrote, shivering at the thought of pool water mixing with the ocean's salty depths. It brought back memories.

Katelyn and Travis were taken aback by the sudden facts, but were still determined to go with the group.

"Yeah, well, they recently just opened up a new waterslide!" Katelyn announced.

"It's called the Super-Tunga-Cowabunga-Mega-Dunk Super Slide! It goes right into the ocean!" Travis shouted happily.

"Wow! That sounds awesome!" Aphmau exclaimed.

"Well, we can go anywhere with the passes we've got. What do you say Airis, wanna go?" Aaron said asking the little girl sitting in his lap. She looked up at Aaron and smiled, nodding her head at the sound of a natural ocean waterslide. Hopefully there was no chlorine that went into the water. Irene knows how the fish would like that feeling. Nasty.

"Yeah, we totally should go!" Aphmau agreed.

Suddenly, Zane cleared his throat and leaned closer to Aphmau, "Aphmau, you do know that slides lead to pools, right?"

"Yeah!"

"And you think that going to a waterpark is a 'swimmingly' good idea?" 

"Yes! Of course." Suddenly Aphmau got really quiet and nervous, "Nooooooooo......"