Werewolf Kiss

It was early in the morning, that much Aaron knew as his eyes opened to the next morning. But something was different this morning. He looked around, remembering that he wasn't at Falcon Claw anymore, but instead in Starlight Wonderland.

Aaron tried to sit up but something was keeping him down on the floor. He smiled when he saw that it was Airis, still sleeping on his chest and stomach in the same position as she was in just the previous night.

It was adorable and wholesome scene for him to see, after all, it was the first time in over a year that he could see his daughter first thing in the morning. Just then, he heard soft commotion outside their bedroom door. Aaron carefully tore Airis' arms from around him and got up to see what was happening.

He opened the door and saw his parents and older sister standing outside, his dad holding a bouquet of red flowers in his hand while his face held a surprised and nervous expression.

"Dad? What with the flowers?" He asked.

"Ah! Aaron!" Derek exclaimed.

"Were you planning on giving me those flowers to give to Aph?"

"He totally was." Rachel said.

"Yeah, but we stopped him." Melissa added.

"You traitors." Derek said.

"Wow, that's really nice guys, but I would appreciate it if you left that stuff to me." Aaron chuckled.

"I just said... AGH!"

"I've already got something planned this morning for Aph and Airis. So please, let me do this."

"You're right, Aaron." Rachel smiled, "Come on, darling, you and your crazy shenanigans. I'm sorry dear, we'll make you some pancakes."

"They better be good pancakes for putting up with this."

Rachel and Derek left the room, leaving Melissa and Aaron standing in front of the bedroom.

"So..." Melissa said, "How was your first night back with your girlfriend and daughter?"

"I, uh... slept on the floor." Aaron said.

"Ooh! You--" Melissa stopped when she registered what her brother had said, "Huh? Wait, what?"

"Yeah. Though Airis slept on top of me the entire night."

"What? How the-- But the bed! You should've seen the pose I did when I was showing it to Aphmau! Do you know how hard that pose is to do at my age?!"

"Mhmm." Aaron hummed.

"Seriously why did you sleep on the floor?"

"Because... it felt right?"

"Huh?"

Aaron sighed, "Well, Aphmau and I talked about it and while we have slept in the same room in the past, it's been a whole year since we've been together and it's kind of like we're meeting each other for the first time. And with Airis, we don't how she'll react to this new family dynamic, so we just wanted to go slowly with this until all three of us are completely comfortable."

"Is it because you're a werewolf?" Melissa asked.

"Yeah.."

"Aaron, I know that being a werewolf has been a hard part of your life to accept. You were raised to forget about that side of you."

"Yeah, and in this year, I still haven't accepted it all."

"We're all here to support you, even Aphmau and Airis. They're good girls, you know."