Maids and Butlers

It had been some time since construction on the new Maid Cafe, and everyone was excited. Airis was helping with her magic to move some of the furniture and had a lot of fun watching Kawaii~Chan as she created the new uniforms for the cafe. She had even made one for herself in secret, age appropriate of course, but till cute nonetheless. Now, it was finally time for the uniforms to be presented to everyone.

"Ladies and Gentlemen!" Kawaii~Chan said.

"There are no ladies in the audience." Garroth pointed out.

"Oh... Then Laurance and gentlemen." Kawaii~Chan corrected, making Laurance groan, "Sorry Laurance~Kun. Kawaii~Chan thought it was funny because your name starts with an L like--"

"I get it! Still wasn't funny." Laurance said, but Zane laughed.

"I think Ms. Chan has a sense of humor after all." Zane said.

"It was pretty funny." Garroth agreed.

"All right already, let's get on with the show, babe. Geez!" Travis shouted.

"Oh, right. Kawaii~Chan is proud to present to you her and Airis~chan's best designs yet. Allow me to introduce Kawaii~Chan and Airis~Chan's new line of clothing which we call Little Maid Kawaii Parade Fashion!"

From the right side of the stage came the men's uniform. It was a simple suit with blue accents and white gloves with gold cufflinks. The model wearing it, was Gene, Dante's older brother who had been hired recently to work at the Maid Cafe.

"As you can see, we have Mr. Gene dressed from head to toe in the cutest maid fashion." Kawaii~Chan explained, "This vest was made out of pure satin and the cufflinks are just to die for. He is set to serve and show the customers the great time they deserve."

"Boo! Boo!" Zane shouted from the audience, "Just look at how he's displaying it. I could do it a lot better than that. He isn't even flaunting it."

"For your information. Calm, cool and collected is exactly what the ladies like." Gene shouted back.

"HA! Like you would know."

"At least I've had a girlfriend before."

"I don't see her here now!"

"Guys, guys, calm down. There's still one outfit we haven't seen." Aaron said breaking up the argument.

"Oh-ho-ho-ho-ho! I see!" Dante teased as Aaron blushed at the thought of his girlfriend coming out in a maid uniform.

"And last but not least, the outfit that Kawaii~Chan spent most of her time on, because Kawaii~Chan is gonna be wearing it as well." She giggled, "I present to you, Ms. Aphmau."

Out from the other side of the stagecame Aphmau dressed in an adorable maid uniform that fit her perfectly without showing off too much of course.

"As you can see, Ms. Aphmau is debuting the newest of maid outfits on the block. The apron is made out of pure silk which allows her to bedazzle the customers with not only beauty and grace, but style as well."

Everyone in the audience cheered and clapped, Aaron on the other hand was frozen stiff seeing his girlfriend in such a cute outfit. You could just tell by the blush he had staining his cheeks.

"Wow, has Aphmau been working out? Her legs look great." Garroth commented.

"I need to find out her secret." Laurance added.

Just then, Travis took a picture, "Travis!" Dante shouted at the white haired man.

"It's not what it looks like. Katelyn wants to see it, I'm doing her a favor." Travis said, "Also, Kawaii~Chan, babe, can I get one of those suits for me? They'd be looking stylin'!"