Always....

Airis and Aaron stood at the top of the cliff, looking down at the monster that took their friends and family. Airis' eyes were glowing bright red behind her blindfold as the memories of what Ein did to her and her family before came rushing back through her mind.

"Airis.... remember that I am always here with you."

"I know. And that means so much to me. Just please... if something goes wrong with my magic..."

"I understand, child. I will do my best."

Airis nodded and looked up at her father, his tall stature standing over the edge of the cliff made her feel like he was something more than a man.

Meanwhile, Ein looked up at the two in pure shock and horror. He couldn't believe that those two were still alive. Sure, Airis may have had a chance to survive with who she was, but Aaron.... He couldn't have survived.

"How is this possible?! They should be dead!" He gasped in his shock.

"What should we do?" Zane asked.

"We still have the advantage. Follow me." Ein ran further into the forest with Aphmau and Zane following close behind them.

"I'm letting you get away!" Aaron shouted.

"Papa, let's go!" Airis added as the two began to run down the cliff to catch up with them, Garroth, Lucinda and Kim following behind them just as fast.

They ran and ran until they reached the base of the cliff, the same place where Aaron and Airis had fallen and landed. Airis glanced over at the pool of blood nearby, remembering that it could've been much worse if she wasn't there to help Aaron.

"Aaron!" Lucinda shouted as they caught up with the two of them.

"What are we going to do? There are no footprints. How are we going to find them?" Garroth asked.

"I can tell where they went. They separated." Aaron answered.

Airis pointed to the left edge of the forest, "Ein went this way. And he has Mama with him." She pointed to the right, "And Uncle Zane went this way on his own."

Just then, Garroth looked down only to find to his horror a small trail of blood leading up to Airis and Aaron together.

"Aaron, Airis... Are you sure you two are okay?" Garroth asked.

Kim and Lucinda followed another trail of blood to see the larger puddle of frozen blood near the impact area.

"Ah! Oh my Irene!" Kim gasped holding her hand over her mouth.

"Aaron! Airis! You're both bleeding badly." Lucinda said concerned.

"It doesn't matter! We're losing time!"

"Papa's right. If we keep wasting time then Mama and Uncle Zane will be under his control forever." Airis added.

Aaron took another big whiff of the air, taking in Aphmau and Ein's scents.

"I'm going after Ein and Aphmau. You guys take Airis and go after Zane."

Airis shook her head and grabbed a hold of his hand, "No way am I letting you face him alone."

"Airis, please, I don't want you to get hurt more than you already are."

"And I won't let my Papa face off against that man without me to help him. I have magic, I can help you if things get too bad out there. Besides..... I know Ein's weak points." Airis gripped his hand tighter, "I won't let my family fight without me. Not again."

Aaron looked down at his daughter, both very worried and very proud. Worried about her current injuries and about the potential danger that may come to her if she did follow him. But also proud at how strong she was and how determined she is to go with him no matter the danger.