Soomin's Sexy Man

══════════════════

Soomin flinched from the scream heard outside their dorm's kitchen. They got a day off from work but the rap line still decided to work, Taehyung and Jimin got out and Jungkook thankfully is not bothering Soomin for the hours passed. But Seokjin just did, Soomin was peacefully trying to cook until their oldest man screamed in terror.

"What are you doing? Don't use your bare hands cooking things." Soomin frown at his words and look at her under processing food for herself.

"Not your business, Jinnie it's my food anyway." The girl sticks out her tongue before bringing back her attention to her food.

Seokjin watched Soomin as she starts to prepare it once again, he watches how Soomin skillfully holds and chop everything and put them in the pot. The silence between them wasn't awkward, no one wants to break it until the hungry muscle man badges in.

"I love everything Soomin makes." The boy uttered grinning his way next to Seokjin and sit beside him.

"Don't even think of it, you're not getting anything," Soomin said without looking at the boy who's now pouting at her. Seokjin chuckles at their interaction.

"But it's too much for you, give me some."

"It's only for two people and Jin oppa got here first." Soomin explained making Jungkook clicked his tongue before standing up before he could walk out from the kitchen.

"But I'll make you some, anything you like." Soomin offered, earning Jungkook jumped from his feet to Soomin and tuck her into his arms.

The soft "hi" made the three of them look to the pale man who just enters the room, he beelined to the fridge and pulled out Babinski, and poured it into his mug. The three just stare at Yoongi as he sits next to his hyung.

"What are you cooking?" Seokjin points to the pot into the stove, earning a nod from Yoongi.

The three thought he will go out from the kitchen after that but Yoongi didn't. It's not like they didn't want him there but Yoongi usually does that after having a short conversation with them and start to work again.

"Are you hungry hyung? Soomin will make another batch for me and you then." Jungkook said to the man who nods again as an answer. Soomin giggled at the pale man who looked unbothered from them.

The four laughed and talked for the time until the first pot was done and Soomin served it to Seokjin and Yoongi. Jungkook helps Soomin with chopping vegetables and sausages for the second one as Soomin happily watches her older member eat her cooking.

"How was it?" She asked before Seokjin blow her a kiss and winked at her. "It's delicious."

"Do you guys want some ice cream I made." Soomin didn't let them get to answer as she excitedly rushes to their fridge and served them that.

Jungkook drool over the simple ice cream Soomin made while he slowly reaches for it and then got smack from Soomin. "I woke up early morning, Jungkook was the culprit." She explained.

" Shortie, we both know you enjoyed it. " He smirked and nudge her. Seokjin and Yoongi frown confused at them and well, Soomin got panicked they understood it another way around.

"It's not that, perverts. Jungkook woke me up then we watched a movie while I make it," She explained.

"Do you really think...with him?" Soomin groans and points at the man beside her

"What, what's wrong if with me? I'm sexy enough, Kang. "Jungkook playfully winks before trying to sneak his hand on her waist but got smack by Soomin.

"Jeon, shut your mouth before I stapler it closed." Soomin sweetly grins to him that didn't reach her eyes, and if Jungkook was honest enough he almost run away from her like she's a psycho, because Soomin is like one.

"And keep your hands to yourself." She added before turning her back to the muscle man.

"Oh, so scary." Jungkook still managed to provoke her even she made him shivers to his spine.

══════════════════

Hi! Sorry for not updating too much.. I hope you enjoyed the chap. Please do vote comment and follow me!

Stay safe and healthy!

You're LOVED and APPRECIATED!

-pjbangtan