If Soomin's older| Maknae Line

|———

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

- JIMIN

"Noona," Jimin's been trying to find Soomin for minutes now, getting to her room, kitchen and the entertainment room but the woman weren't there. Jimin's going to invite Soomin to watch movie with him, like how their usual past time.

Jimin slide the glass door, stepping outside as the sun welcome him just to see Soomin working out.

"Hey noona trying to loss weight, are we?" Soomin nodded then getting up, standing properly before reaching for her towel near her.

"I gained weight, my tummy gets bit fats. I want abs," Soomin pokes her stomach, earning giggles from the male whose watching her.

"What do you want Jimin?"

"Are you done? Let's watch movies noona." Jimin offered, his eyes lits hoping that Soomin would say 'yes' and he does received what he wants.

"Yeah, you go first. I'll catch up, okay?" Jimin nodded watching his noona move inside with her mat after she tousled his hair.

Almost half hour passes, Jimin has been waititng for Soomin. He already got snacks with him and put on some random movie, waiting for Soomin. Jimin almost thought that Soomin won't go there when the door opened. He observes his noona walk toward him and flopped down beside him.

"I came," Soomin said smiling at him before snatching some almond snack from the coffee table and lean back with groan before putting her foot up the table. Jimin snorts at her doings, what a woman.

"What? I'm trying to relax, pabo." Soomin glare at the male, completely talking to him with satoori before back to the tv.

Jimin didn't say anything after that just chuckled at the woman beside him and enjoy her company. His noona might have some not usual woman doings but Jimin will always love that part of her.

- TAEHYUNG

Taehyung and Soomin were at his art studio for some reason, spending their spare time with each other. Well after Taehyung managed to get Soomin from the maknae, the golden boy. Taehyung literally run and get Soomin on his shoulder just to have time with her.

Taehyung glanced at his noona doing some sketches on the blank paper, with sparks on her eyes, she seems less tense with small smile on her face. Taehyung smile to himself proudly after managing to at least lift off what Soomin's been thinking from the pass days.

"Noona look." Taehyung grins showcasing what he did to Soomin, earning a proud smile from the girl giving him two thumbs up.

"That's cool Tae bear!"

The two continued to do their works, just silence between them. It's a good one, peaceful silence, it's too calm that it help them got out what they really feel, unconsciously. What's their unconscious thoughts.

Taehyung glanced over Soomin to see what the girl doing, he watches as she purposely let the paint rolls it way down to the bottom of the canvas. The color of red, white, black and grey the colors Soomin's been eyeing since.

"Noona what's that?" It's obvious, Taehyung can see the simple line strokes of face of a woman, although it's not full just the face lining. Having a line starts from the temple to brow, eye, nose, lips to it's cheeks until her collar.

"What do you think?" Soomin softly uttered making Taehyung look at her. She smiles, staring at the small canvas with the emotions what she feels.

"It's beautiful."

- JUNGKOOK

Night time, Soomin just looking out from her window watching the moon as it shines. She woke up fron her slumber all of sudden, she opened her lights and been looking at the sky for five minutes now. She feel like something happened, she can't sleep. Her heart and mind functions not normally, her gut feeling bubbles, she feel anxious about something.

The door creaks lightly and Soomin snaps her head from the window to her door.

"Noona?" A soft yet rough called for her, seeing Jungkook closely entered her room in his sweat pants and shirt on his shoulder.

"Yes kookie?, C'mere," Soomin pats the vacant space beside her, having half asleep Jungkook get there, laying down.

"What happened bun can't sleep?" Jungkook nodded before he sniffs and offering smile smile then leaning toward the older.

"Did you had bad dream?" Soomin asked the boys who clutches on her satin pajamas and shooks his head. Soomin saw how his jaw clenched for seconds before she nodded.

Jungkook didn't want to talk about it, not that time but he will. He can't talk or tell Soomin what she looks from what he dreamt, how her eyes were blank, emotionless and how she left them, him without looking back.

"Okay, you can sleep here but put your shirt on bun. It's cold, you'll get upset stomach." Jungkook did, putting back his shirt before clinging on his noona again.

Minutes passed, Soomin heard soft snores from the male beside her. Her both eyes and heart softened at the sight earlier and that time. Jungkook his dream.

His dream did sure scared him.

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

———|

Hi~ got nothing to say so. Hope you enjoyed the chap, please do vote comment and follow me. Talk to me my dms always open guys.

Stay safe and healthy! Bye~

-pjbangtan

( Do check ywllowlemon book check her profile )