MAMA 2018 BACKSTAGE

✨💜✨

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

MAMA 2018 BACKSTAGE

~~

Time always come how Soomin just look at boys like she will eat them alive. Except for her members though, the other boys she have around, her friends or idols who got close to her and caught her eyes. The girl would literally just looked at a man when his eyes, smile or voice be like how Soomin wants it.

The boys looked at Soomin who's looking up at the stage, closing watching her friends performing. Monsta x, not to mention how they dresses like, it's not making it easy for her members to get her attention.

Seokjin looked still at the girl and literally rolled his eyes at her when Soomin didn't even bother to look back at him even she can feel it. Jungkook scrunched his face and unconsciously doing his famous cheek thing as he looked at Soomin drooling at the boys at stage.

After the performance, Soomin claps so hard and smiles brightly expressing herself proud at her friends. Her members and Monsta x are friends too especially Yoongi and Kihyun but they just got too upset at Soomin giving her attention to the boys. Or not just upset and jealous too.

Soomin been so close to them and Got7 especially when Hyunwoo and Soomin been jype trainee back then with Got7. Soomin been friends with Shownu since then but not too close like now. Soomin and them have some interaction with them at kcons and awarding, backstage even at closing of award shows. Soomin is always close to Hyunwoo, Changkyun and Minhyuk.

The boys always make Soomin stick with one of them but always got her ways to be with her friends who always be boys. The group got down at the stage after performance, Bangtan went backstage too to get the award trophy back to their crew and to retouch their make ups.

In their way there the group bumped into each other making Soomin beam so much sun lights.

"Woo-yah!" Soomin yelled getting Hyunwoo and other's attention looking at the small girl running to them. They smile at her and individually give her hugs and pats her head.

"Why you always call me that I'm older than you." Hyunwoo replied after pulling away from the hug and smile at Soomin who looks so small compared to them.

"Yeah but we're friends for so long Changkyun, I called him Chang or Danny. You all have special names from me." Soomin said and saying her last phrase in english making the boys around her chuckled at her. Soomin's members walks closer at the other group, they give brotherly hugs before pulling after one of the award show crew mentioned their left time.

"Wait for me backstage later guys I'll give you something." Soomin said amd run to get with her group after the Shownu nodded with his members.

The award show passed soon, the groups got to see and wave at their fan doing grateful bows and throwing kisses and interacting with some of their own friends. After that, bangtan got to finished their last bow and get down backstage.

The group walked back to their area, Yoongi holding Soomin's wrist who seems excited to see her friends again after long tour they had. The boys surrounding her with Soomin's bodyguard in front of them with their managers.

Soomin smile so bright, brighter than the lights there. The boys couldn't but to smile too after seeing there bay sister get so happy here. They changed into their normal clothes especially Soomin who get in the changing after they got in.

"Hae noona where's the baby?" The older looked confused to Jimin who looks around then back to her.

"Soomin? She got out to meet her friends for a while. She'll come back after 10." Manager Hae said before getting back to her business and checking out Soomin's bag to get something.

Soomin walked by the walking path of white built waiting area for idol groups. Turning few corners and knock at one of white door. Minhyuk got the door to see Soomin who wave her hands eagerly and invite herself int he room. Few staff of Monsta x were still there and greet Soomin, the girl bow to them in return of greetings.

"Uhh.. I got rice cakes for you I hope it's enough." The girl awkwardly said trying to break the tense atmosphere as she wave the boxes she's holding.

"Don't worry Soomin-ssi, I'll get out for a while have fun with the boys." Their manager said kidding making Soomin just nodded and giggled shyly.

Soomin and Minhyuk watches as their manager got out shutting the door. The two glanced at each other for a while, Soomin pulled up two boxes of rice cakes at her hands. Minhyuk eyes widened then get the box from her hands. Soomin sit down and looking as the older boy opened one of the boxes.

"Is it good? You should call the others to eat. My manager get it for the boys but I'll just buy later." Soomin said giggling, watching the older to gnaw the poor rice cake. Minhyuk offered some that Soomin gladly take from him.

After seconds, the other boys got out the behind the dressing curtain. With wonho shirtless, still shirt in his hand. Soomin stopped chewing her food and shallow it down, just to say.

"Wow, is this some underwear runway?" Soomin said making the boys chuckled at her comment with wonho putting on his shirt at the sudden bold comment from the girl.

"I got here have chatter, but guess wonho want showcasing his body." Wonho frown at her and chuckled before flicking her forehead making the girl whined.

"I don't, don't talk to me like that Ms. Soomin. Now I want rice cakes." The boys dig in, for minutes they almost get done one box when the door opened revealing their manager.

"Soomin-ssi, your group mates are here for you." Soomin nodded and stood up after getting glimpse at the tall nose bunny outside, frowning. Monsta x stood up with Soomin and walked to the door to see Yoongi, Jungkook and Hoseok there. They greet each other and hugged.

"Bye nice to see you guys. We need to go." Soomin said waving her both hands then bow at Monsta x's Manager who smile and waved back.

"Is that why you're missing? I thought you'll go to your friends." Jungkook uttered who's trying to get hold on her hand but just swat them away.

"They're my friends too.. Hyunwoo and others." Soomin barked back making some face of irritation and threatened to give Jungkook smack at his head.

"Cut it off. We need to get home now. I want to cuddle with Soomin." Yoongi cut off, pulling Soomin away from Jungkook making Hoseok cracked laugh at him.

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

I miss them and wonho.. but guess who'll come back!? It's wonho!! It's late i know. Anyways, I just put it here and leave it.

Anyway, thank you so much for making it through here, have nice day/ night guys. I hope you enjoyed the chap, please do vote comment and follow me here and ig if you want.

Stay safe and healthy.. love you!

-pjbangtan 💜

(And our boys are having single this month, almost forgot)

✨💜✨