In The Soop|2

|———

* Italicized words are captions from the editors..just imagine.

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

After Soomin gets out from the main house to the tent set outside everyone started to get out too, playing and minding their own business. Soomin pulled out her luggage along with her as she walks, to the floating house putting her things there and go to the tent with a book in her hand.

A small camera was set inside the tent too, pointing at the right corner of the small space. Soomin groaned as she settled at the soft part of the space before opening her book.

Minutes passed by, the boys started to get noisier outside, playing with each other while Soomin just read. She didn't even get to nap because of their noise but at least she did at the drive earlier. Finally, she walked out of the tent walking back to her room before she gets to see a floating thing at the river.

"Oh, is that Jin Oppa?" Soomin runs to the other side, at the end of the small floating cottage.

"Oppa!!" She screamed trying to get the boys' attention before flapping her arms like a child. Both Seokjin and Yoongi see Soomin and chuckled at her.

'she's excited to see handsome guy fishing'

Meanwhile, both Jimin and Namjoon looked at the lake paused at their game after hearing Soomin's scream. Jungkook stopped at his guitar practice, losing his focus then groaned after getting distracted by Soomin.

"What are you doing, huh?" Jungkook nudged Soomin whose peacefully watching the older fish then back trimming his nails.

"Are you practicing guitar?"

"Well yeah, but your screams are distracting me," Jungkook said in a firm voice, both know he's just kidding with his remark although it's half true.

Soomin chuckled at Jungkook looking at the fishing rod with curious eyes muttering 'what's this' and 'how this works'. Jungkook finally looked at her sheepishly grinning before dipping the rod on the water. Both maknaes laughing at his silliness, their laughter can be heard to where the olders were and at the main house.

Seokjin and Yoongi get back, looking at the two who don't stop laughing like love birds, only if Seokjin didn't scream in panic when the boat moves the two maknae won't stop. Yoongi chuckled when Soomin and Jungkook turned their head at the same time.

"Did you catch fish, hyung?" The olders both shook their heads while Seokjin laughed with his squeaky laugh, embarrassed at the fact.

With that Soomin and Jungkook just nodded, Soomin getting in her room bringing her book with her to the main house.

"Oh.. it's too sunny." Soomin whines shielding her eyes from the sun continued to walk for the shade of the house. Jimin and Namjoon were there playing, still on their long match. Keep having wrong serves or having the plastic ball bounced off the table.

Soomin hum as she opens the fridge, picking the coolest cider before getting it. Soomin watches the two laughing at their fails and Jimin's tricks. Soon they were done with the match, Jin running up from the floating house to them, Yoongi disappeared to somewhere getting his business to himself. Seokjin gets Namjoon's place while Joonie goes to play with Taehyung. Jimin and Seokjin teasing each other while Soomin sits there watching the men.