In The Soop|6-7

══════════════════

Soomin woke up earlier than the boys, as usual, the girl settled down by the bean bag outside the main house as she enjoys her drink. Hoseok and Namjoon are up at the upper house packing some foods for their hiking while Soomin playing around the lawn, with a kite she built.

"Playing time with my eagle." Soomin set the kite down feet away from her before running as fast as she could. Her giggles are loud enough to be heard at where Hoseok and Namjoon are, for the fact no one's awake still except for the three of them and a few staff.

Hoseok tensed up when he heard the faint giggles, quickly running to the glass window and see Soomin's small figure. Hoseok giggled and points at the door with his thumb with his lightsome smile.

"I thought it's something but Soomin's up trying to fly a kite."

Without minutes, the door opened revealing Soomin still in her pajamas, with coffee in her hand. The young lady sheepishly smiled at the two and sneakily snatched one slice of kimbap, literally shoving it in her mouth. Hoseok chuckled and pat her head at her attempt, without knowing Hoseok was watching her from the sink, earlier.

"Do you want me to help?" Soomin offered a hand already pulling up her sleeves, walking to the faucet.

"Nope, just eat if you want but we'll do the packing," Namjoon said, lightly pushing away Soomin from the kitchen until in front of the bathroom part.

The girl really wanted to help the boys do things since their first day at the place but the boys don't let her do anything, especially the two older men. Soomin scrunched up her nose, doing her fake annoyed face, and letting Namjoon fed her with the rest of the melon before walking to the couch.

Soomin wave them goodbye as the boys went on their hiking. Soomin went back to the house, putting some music on her phone then started to cook for herself. The lady flinched and it was caught on camera when the cameraman suddenly appeared by the window.

Soomin embarrassedly laughed at herself falling into a crouching position as she shields her blushing face.

"Please don't scare me like that, sajinsa-nim."

Soomin pats her stomach with a sigh after devouring the foods she prepared. She waddles to the computer and flopped down on the seat, squealing at herself. Soomin watched cats and dogs videos to spend her hour by herself. The girl has enjoying her vacation and actually getting relax and calm by the time they have.

"Soomin, the boys went hiking now?" Soomin snapped at her head to the doorway and see Yoongi and Seokjin stepping inside the house. Soomin nods and points outside.

"They left about an hour now."

Their afternoon passed, the usual situation you will in their dorm. The boys enjoying their time, literally letting their true self be seen by the fans. Having Soomin snuggling close to Hoseok and the habit she and Jungkook have just sniffing things around. Soomin likes Hoseok's smell, the citrus scent of clementine and water lily with a hint of lilacs and his favorite soap. Hoseok's scent always makes Soomin calm and because he's her hope.

And then there's also Jungkook teasing the girl, tickling her feet making her accidentally kicked the male on his ribs. While the boys laugh at Jungkook as Soomin quickly aids him.

Then everyone stares at Soomin and her work after the girl painted abstract on her canvas but closely you will see a form of a man if you can spot one

"Soomin why do I see seven faces?" Taehyung asked her making the young lady giggled and shrugged.

Their time passed with them enjoying each other company until the sun disappeared into the horizon and the sky got darker. Seokjin groans as he gets up, the boys are planning to have a big meal for the day as they will leave to Seoul by tomorrow.

"Oppa maybe we should cut the chicken in half," Soomin suggested as she watches the boys stab the chicken.

Well, the chicken crisis becomes more chaotic, fighting with the half-cooked Chicken and the oil jumping out from the cauldron. The staff helped them with it as they totally freaked out what to do about it. After that, the group finally eat together recalling and laughing around about the happening in the past years. Their experiences, fights that formed them into what they are now.

Soomin got dismissed after their dinner, the boys didn't let her do anything and just let Soomin watched them running around and doing the chores. She stayed in the middle of the lawn laying there after putting the yoga mat as a blanket underneath her.

The sky was dark pitch, there's no star at all, also the view by the river but instead of feeling it gives her calmness. But the calmness of the surroundings ended when she groans as someone continued to lightly kick her waist and poking the hell out of her.

"What's your deal, Jeon?" Soomin sits up to reach  Jungkook's eyes, the man grins before sitting beside her.

Then they stayed like that, Soomin stayed there until almost midnight. She watched the boys run around the lawn, Jimin running around playing with Taehyung and Jungkook. Seokjin was there too. The girl finally stood up and grabbed the wine for herself, then drink until she decided to be a loner, now not wanting the boys' noises.

She's not drunk, yet. But she wants to be alone for the time. Midnight came and half an hour before early morning but the boys are still outside playing. Soomin listen to the soft splashing of the river and the sounds of the crickets around the floating house. It's calming until the boys decided to ruin it again.

Soomin whines and closed the bottle of wine, settling it by the small table. Jimin and Jungkook giggle and laugh through the hall as they run back and forth. Soomin walks out of thought to shut them up but when she opened her door, the young lady curse after seeing Jimin run with the mosquito net and Jungkook behind him.

Until Jimin tripped on it with a loud thud, Jungkook stood behind shocked for a second before laughing along with the injured man. Soomin mentally facepalmed at the two. "Jimin are you fine?" Jimin nod before trying to stand up then run off limping.

Nothing can stop him at all. With that, Soomin finally lay down to sleep. She can't stop them from doing a weird thing at all. 

Morning came, Soomin woke up early as she always does. Doing her morning routine and sat by the river view until the boys woke up and cook their breakfast, well their lunch actually.

══════════════════

Sorry I totally forget about the in the soop chaps. And I'm not done with the 8th ep.

I hope you enjoyed the chap.. please do vote comment and follow me. You can also request and I'll try to write them.

Stay safe and healthy guys!

You're LOVED and APPRECIATED!

-pjbangtan