Soomin and the Thunders

══════════════════

It's a great day for Soomin, so far. The weather was nice, a bit cold and the sun peeked behind the clouds. Soomin enjoyed her afternoon at their dorm, as the group got to went home earlier than normal but the rap line stayed for some works. The young lady read the long-forgotten books that she stored on her shelf for almost two months of not reading them.

The vocal line boys are nowhere to be seen, maybe in their rooms and sleeping. Practically leaving Soomin all by herself, which always be two ways around. She will just watch, sit down, sleep and eat for the day or she will move everything on their dorm. It's cleaning, as she calls it.

Luckily, Soomin was just on their veranda reading her new book with the Coconut on her lap. The sun isn't shining enough to shine on her which she loves and the cold breeze dancing minutes and minutes.

"Coco, my baby." Soomin cooed when she saw the little pup sleeping peacefully on her.

It's been weeks Coconut moved back again with her after months of work and her dog needed to take care of her and let her dog gone to their family house with Woojin. Her little brother.

Suddenly, she yelps and jolted from her seat when the loud drum-like sound is heard from the dark grey sky. "Shit." She mumbled under her breath, quickly picking up the startled puppy from her lap and run inside.

Putting down Coconut, Soomin quickly slide the glass door before the sky let out a rumbling noise which made Soomin hold her ear for a second and picked up the frightened dog as she runs to their kitchen. She tried to calm herself by drinking all the water in one chug from the bottle.

Soomin is likely to be like this when the thunders are too much, she's not that terrified of thunders but the loud rumbling noise are too much for her to handle. They make her jumpy.

Then another one, that time Soomin ring one of her members' phone number, hoping he will pick up. "Oppa." She pleads.

"Where are you? It's gonna rain and there are thunders right now. Can I—" She was cut when Seokjin walked in the kitchen to see Soomin crouching down the floor, hugging Coconut.

"Soomin-ah, are you feeling fine?" Seokjin asked as he pulls up Soomin, quickly checking if the young lady was injured. Thankfully, she's not.

"Do you want me to make you your favorite?" Seokjin asked again, but Soomin just nestled on his chest for comfort and of course, carefully holding Coconut between them.

"It's okay, the thunders will go away soon. Just…let's go cuddle, okay?" Soomin just nods and lets Seokjin take her to her room which corners away from their living.

Seokjin gently guided her to sit then pats her head and the anxious dog too. "Do you want me to sing? Or just sleep and cuddle?"

" I don't know, just...I hate thunders."Soomin groans and aggressively flopped herself in the male's chest which made him gasp for air and groan between his laughter.

With that, Seokjin casually embrace her and began to sing for Soomin. Seokjin just wanted the thunders to go away for Soomin, he wants her to calm down. At least by putting her to sleep until the thunders go away. With Coconut on her side, Seokjin stopped and observed the two finally fell asleep.

Seokjin carefully tries to get off her bed when Soomin gripped his wrist and say. "Oppa, I'm not asleep yet. The thunders won't still go away."

Seokjin doesn't have a choice but to stay and cuddled with her again. They didn't notice the time and both of them fell asleep with Coconut peacefully laying on his own space.

Their front door beeped open, rap line stepping inside. Jungkook in their kitchen and 95 liners' in the living room.

"Where's hyung and Soomin?" Yoongi asked the maknaes, the three shrugged and continue what they are doing.

Yoongi walked to Soomin's room that's two-room away from his and find them on her bed sleeping. He sighed and rubs his nape as he walked down the hall.

"Guess I'm cooking tonight." He murmured, slowly grins before going back to snap some pictures of the two. "Cute." He cooed.

══════════════════

Awww yoongi's secretly love how his members love each other.... Anyways, this is for JagritiKhurana I hope you enjoyed it..sorry it took long.

Please do vote comment and follow me..you can also request chaps.

Stay safe and healthy guys!

You're LOVED and APPRECIATED!

-pjbangtan