Run BTS! 129-30

══════════════════

The group arrived at their destination earlier, Soomin stepped out from the van with Seokjin and Yoongi behind her. Their make-up artists immediately told them to get into the tent and quickly put light make-up on the group.

"Hyein eonnie, would you let me wear sweatpants and skirt together?" Soomin casually asked the older woman who weirdly looked at her, and the boys chuckled at her idea.

"What? Like in school? Are you some rebel in your school, you're not going with the uniforms regulations." Hyein giggled, Soomin just looks lost in her thoughts.

"Nope, I just you this. There's no sweatpants for you." Hyein said before she pushed Soomin into the change room.

Soomin just wore the biker shorts and pulled the white T-shirt and knitted vest. She tucked the tops in the shorts and got out. Hyein squealed when she saw Soomin stepped out before she run to her and pushed the skirt to the young lady.

"Here, I got the skirt. You will look good." Hyein said, Soomin immediately wore it as she laughed at herself. Soomin wore her white shoes and proudly shows her outfit to the boys.

Jeongguk was the first to laugh at her exaggerated outfit, she's good. It's the purpose why she wore that. "What's up with you." Jeongguk managed to say between his laughter before he cackles once again. "but you look cute." That made Soomin grinned at the bunny man.

"You look cute, pumpkin." Hoseok run to her and quickly pinched her cheeks making them red when he let go.

----

When their director finally called for them the group immediately stepped on out from the tent, they met their coach for the day before they can get into the real training for a month. They split into two groups and Soomin got with Jin, Yoongi, and Jeongguk.

Their coaches guide them, Soomin was somehow anxious about her being left-handed out of the group. She watched the boys serve one by one until Jin was done and Jeongguk pushed her closer to the coach.

"Our Soomin here is left-handed, she's a bit anxious," Jeongguk explained before he chuckled how soft and small Soomin looked like. But she's thankful Jeongguk mentioned it instead of her.

"Ah, don't worry. Most of left-handed are good at sports." The coach assured her before he gestured high five and Soomin awkwardly accepted it with soft giggles.

Soomin hit her first ball and got it good, the boys cheered which made the young lady got her confidence back. As her posture straightened and she playfully bounced on her feet doing what their coach taught them.

"Oh! Soomin's so great! She's the ace." Hoseok screamed from another side of the court. Soomin giggled with flushed red, playfully swatting Hoseok's compliment.

Then the group ran a rally, Soomin lined in last and watching the boys playfully bragged their skills. Especially Jin who even scolded and made them watch him.

"You're doing great son!" That made the whole team laughed at Soomin when she cheered for Hoseok who's doing great at smashing his set.

The rally went on until Soomin was the last and doing her best at her swings. The coaches soon let them got into a small game, testing their skills and the crew pointing the two groups. Soomin was still with the two elders and Jeongguk, stayed in the center.