Boyfriend?

———|

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

Just a normal day in the dorm, the members got their off from work even just for two days. Soomin is nowhere to find and the boys are in the middle of their secret meeting about their baby sister. The whole dorm kind of changes for two months now, not in a bad way though.

Their baby sister got a bubbly and warm aura around her. The boys noticed, that their sister have those looks. Soomin has been lively yet secretive even more, she didn't approach the boys and have her talk with them not too long.

Lastly, no more pranks for Jungkook and affection for the boys. And even Yoongi and Seokjin were missing her presence.

"Do you think she got a boyfriend?" Jimin said to his hyungs, they were sitting in the older's room. Seokjin got tense and looked at the younger, more like glare. Jungkook shallows hard and rubs his neck awkwardly then moves closer to Namjoon who's beside him.

Yoongi nodded, pointing at Jimin.

"Maybe that's right, I feel it Soomin got quieter about herself. She doesn't go to my studio for two weeks now." Yoongi gets the boys nodded.

"Soomin got those big t-shirts, not hers and not ours, guys. Do you think she's dating someone?" Hoseok asked, those long two weeks having Soomin not around, freaking them out. Thoughts running through their head, the fact that she might have dating someone especially those big shirts make it clear to them or maybe they are thinking too much.

The boys kind of panicking, although dating ban wasn't a thing for their company, they bet news of her got in a relationship would freak out Hyein, Sejin, and Bang PD-nim. Soomin has been in a relationship once that didn't end well making the people around make sure your fine and calm. It's not traumatizing but sure gave Soomin a lot of stress.

It went to the point where she didn't opened up about it for months and no one of the boys knew about it. It's just Sejin and Bang PD-nim.

Until boys found out about it after the serious inconvenience her past lover did. Soomin told them about it after time, she did explain everything but the boys didn't want her to talk about it if she didn't want but she insisted.

After that day Yoongi been more protective over the girl, Seokjin got more taking care of Soomin. The boys did a great job making Soomin feel good again.

"Family meeting without me?" Soomin popped out from the corner, leaning her side on the frame of the door. The boys looked at her as she takes a seat beside Jungkook.

The boys only stayed silent but Soomin is too smart to know their tense posture and thick atmosphere.

"Talking about a girl?" Soomin said with her teasing voice, like teasing. Annoyingly.

Yoongi looked unamused, Jimin holds his smile with Hoseok who's already smiling at her. Seokjin had those worried eyes along with Namjoon. While the rest hold their blank face. Soomin chuckled at their reactions, got them.

"About me, Being distant?" That time Seokjin sighed and Yoongi slowly bobbed his head.

"Say, you have a new boyfriend?" Yoongi said without hesitation, looking straight through Soomin who widened her eyes.

"What, I knew it!" Seokjin exaggeratedly claims with even having words from Soomin.

Soomin nodded making the boys gasp in shock. Well, more like Jimin and Hoseok. The boys watch the girl as she uncomfortably move a bit and rub her arms, consoling herself.

Soomin looked down and slowly crawled her hand to Jungkook's bigger one. Yoongi just watch the scene, Jungkook on the other hand looking shocked.

"Jungkook and I are dating since last month," Soomin confessed, making her face and Jungkook's burn red. The two blushed while Jungkook may be mistaken as a tomato.

The whole room stayed silent for minutes, everyone didn't know what to say or do. Yoongi just looked at the two with his worried eyes with Seokjin. Namjoon has been silent at their confession.  Taehyung, Jimin, and Hoseok only themselves to each other.

Yoongi tried so hard to open his mouth but he just can't know that their dongsaengs just been dating this time.

"It's okay, we're okay about it." Namjoon finally said words breaking the cold silence between them. Yoongi nodded.

"We know you'll end up with each other since. Don't worry, we'll talk it with Bang PD-nim later." Yoongi said, Soomin tried so hard to stop her trembling lips as she looked down while squeezing Jungkook's hand.

Until she broke into a laugh, too loud for almost shaking the whole room then a few slaps at Jungkook's arm as the younger male laughed along, pulling Soomin in his chest as they laughed. Perfect.

The boys grew confused until everything gets clearer. They synchronized shook their heads in the childishness of the two. Soomin wiped her tears from the big laughter with Jungkook who tried to stop himself.

"It's just a joke, got you." Soomin breaks it having an unamused looks from the boys while she and Jungkook laugh their victory of fooling their members.

"I'm sorry guys, I'll make dinner to make it up for you." Soomin stood up from the bed still holding a big grin on her face. She pulled Yoongi with her after hugging the boys as an apology. Walking out from the room straight to their kitchen.

"Please don't do that prank again, Kang Soomin-ssi. I almost kill Jungkook, did you see how I look at him?" Soomin hummed in response as she pulled out ingredients for their dinner. Yoongi pulled out knives and chopping board from the countertop.

"No killing bunbun, please he's my best friend too." Soomin stuck out her tongue at the older who only nodded and chuckled.

"Well, anything my baby flower said but tells us if you two date for real."  Yoongi teases making Soomin frown and pretends to gag. Yoongi chuckled at how a simple tease made Soomin stopped grinning for her victory of fooling them.

These two would never grow up..

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

———|

Heyyy,

Byeeee...

Thank you for getting here...also do request if you want.

-pjbangtan