If Soomin is Sungmin

|———

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

IF SOOMIN IS SUNGMIN
(if Soomin was a man instead)

~~

Something will change and some won't if Soomin will may be a guy, she's will still be the Soomin, cocky brat who pretends to be good and can't be controlled but much more aggressive and man like.

1🌷

Seokjin barged in Jungkook's room after he heard much groaning and heavy breaths, for such reason and dirty mind. Sungmin and Jungkook was playing for hours by that time. Seokjin boys would always be screaming to each other or together when they died on the game. But Seokjin really thought wrong when he braged in thinking the boys may doing something else.

Seokjin's brows contract together finding Sungmin headlocking the year older male who looks like going to die any seconds more.

"Kang SungMIN! Let go of your hyung for goodness!" Seokjin screams, scolding the younger who quickly released Jungkook from his grip then chuckled watching Jungkook cough trying to soothe himself.

Seokjin send glare to Sungmin who practically whimpered at the sharp look and looked down, rubbing his nape awkwardly.

"Sorry hyung, thank any gods you didn't die because you just cheated and killed me on the game." Sungmin give Jungkook few pats and each gets much force than the last. Jungkook whined before glaring at the younger who remain calm at his attempt scary look.

Seokjin only watched the two having staring contest after he say.

"Don't even think of killing each other, not in this house." Seokjin shoots them glare making them shivered a bit then finally ease down when Seokjin shut the door.

"You heard it I can't kill you here but I will." Although it's not any serious threat from Sungmin it did make Jungkook uncomfortable especially how he see the boy looks psychotic when he watches gore mystery movies. His eyes sparks as he watch it.

—2🌷

The boys scheduled to pre record for their comeback stage for their new song. Sungmin sitting in front of the mirror waiting for his makeup artist to get done with getting make up set. Taehyung and Hoseok by his both sides having their own done too.

"Getting beautiful each day I see you Hyein noona." Sungmin said soon as his makeup artist settled all the cosmetics down on the vanity. Hyein rolls her eyes at the younger boy's flirty remark.

"Yeah... well your noona is older so talk properly to your elders."

"I thought we talk casual now? You're professional that's why I like you." Sungmin grins before giggling when Hyein finally blow not so hard slap on his shoulder, faking whines.

Hoseok and Taehyung looks at him and rolled their eyes at their flirty member. Although they knew it's just joke between the two friends, it make them cringe down their spine at his purrs.

"Yeah, your beautiful, professional noona is already married so cut it." Hyein pats his shoulder getting him in proper position.

"But I still like it though, noona." Sungmin finally uttered before he settled properly, looking through the mirror to look at Hyein's face.

"Kang Sungmin stop that and let Hyein do her job!" Voice out from the room said making Sungmin frown and stopping him before he can even talk more. Hyein giggled along with Hoseok and Taehyung whose cackling beside him.

—3🌷

"Hyung.. hyung! I bought wine! Let's drink together!" Sungmin barged in Genius Lab to find the older doing live. Sungmin looks surprised and tense at first then finally relax after. The fans flood comments about how cute Sungmin barged in like excited kid and about the wine he mentioned.

'Sungie so cute how he try to get his hyung drink with him ㅜㅜ'

'I hope his not drinking too much, take care of yourselves!'

'I would gladly chug that wine with such cutie :)'

"Yeah I don't drink too much ARMYs and don't do underage drinking." Sungmin uttered as he tries to bend his knees in the phones level. Yoongi just watch as Sungmin wave and interact with the fans before he snapped his head to Yoongi.

"Hyung let's drink later." Sungmin whispered before running out the studio in hurry.

Later that night, simply like how ARMYs would do they tweet about how Sungmin look cute getting Yoongi drink with him, posting how would like they drink in 'incorrect quote' and a wine collector Sungmin born in the world of fanfictions.

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

———|

Short chap.. thank you guys for reads and votes, y'all getting me happy! But school making me drain and my brain didn't want to give me ideas.

Anyway hope you enjoyed this chap and please do vote comment. Stay safe and healthy!

You're LOVED and APPRECIATED!

byee I'll be back..

-pjbangtan 💜