Meet me at the Park

══════════════════

Soomin wore her fancy summer dress because she just wanted to, she put on her cat-eye sunglass while she drives her small car inside their home. Coconut was following her behind, sniffing in the air as his mom was busy being weird. The boys didn't bother to even talk to her, they know that she's doing her so-called meditation.

"Boys get me my drink." She demanded everyone just shook their head at her while Seokjin stood and give her choco milk. Coconut was looking adorable wagging his tail to her, watching. Soomin couldn't resist but to reach to him and try to give him the drink.

"Soomin, no chocolates for dogs." Said Namjoon from the sofa glimpsing at her then back to his book. She nodded and mentally facepalm herself for forgetting, she can't let her murder coconut he's too cute to die.

"Aren't you gonna say something?" Soomin said in sudden the boys looked at her then she raised an eyebrow at them before they shook their heads once again.

"Welp then I shall take my leave gentlemen." She picked up Coconut putting him on her lap, with that the boys looked at her.

"I'm going to the park." She said before driving away, back to her room.

The woman picked up Coconut's leash, some treats, and his carrier. She casually waltzes in front of the boys then out of the dorm. She couldn't understand herself for staying there when she can stay at her house in off from work. Maybe she just really like them.

"Bring the maknaes with you," Seokjin told her but just shrugged off by them, maknaes. She just left while Jeongguk, Jimin, and Taehyung didn't join her because they know what she's up to.

The girl got in her car and settled Coco beside her, he comfortably lay down on the seat and let his mom do her job. To drive him to the park.

It's just a short drive, Soomin put Coco on his leash but didn't hold it at all. She let him roam because he still keeps his close to her for some reason. But when some people will walk past them Soomin will hold Coconut to their security.

The weather was great, just like how she likes it. The sun was up but not so shiny because of the clouds passing by every minute. Breeze touching her skin and dances with her hair every second. Coconut enjoys his little trip, wagging his tail in delight as he feels the grass and pavement. Soomin enjoys the sun sometimes.

"Soomin!" The woman turned around when she heard a voice behind her. A familiar one.

"Minhyuk!OhmyGod!" She whisper yell, she flapped her hand in excitement reaching for him. The man grins from ear to ear, at a quick pace to her.

Coconut became alert and looked up to the tall human in front of her mom. He's ready to protect her mom anytime but his cute physique won't let him.

"It's been so long, Hyukie. How are you?" Soomin and Minhyuk stroll to the park with Coco. The man smiles bobbing his head.

"Great, some work time to time and we just got back from promotion." He squeaked at the end of his words which made Soomin grinned at him.

She enjoys the company her friends give to her. Everyone around her makes her a little bit more excited about every day. "You? It's good to see you. It must be great to have some time by yourself? " Soomin nodded as a reply.

They walked until they're both wanting to sit, Coconut was also tired of being protective over Soomin, as he literally barked at a bird and even leaves when it fell on him. The three soon sat on a bench there, catching up.

"I heard Hyunwoo's got in the military." Soomin looked at him, Minhyuk nodded before chuckling. She chuckled along not knowing why but she did.

"Ugh, I'm gonna miss him for sure," Minhyuk claims, Soomin agreed with him because surely she won't see him too because of their schedule.

"Should we get coffee?" Soomin gestured her keys, shaking it to Minhyuk to get his attention while Coconut barks excited at the sound of it.

"Great! Let's go!" The man was hyped up, doing a jumpy dance.

They drove to a small cafe, Soomin's favorite place because they allowed pets inside and they sell mouth salivating dark chocolate cake. The two ordered and sat by a private corner of the place.

While Coconut peacefully enjoyed his nap on the carrier, Soomin and Minhyuk talk a bunch. Well, mostly Minhyuk because he has this big energetic mouth and personality like a puppy.

Soomin just responded a bit, smiling, laughing, and bobbing her head to his statements. She just likes listening to him, to people.

The two soon, got up and out of the cafe, Soomin drove him back to the park. Parking her car and waiting for his manager to pick him up.

"Well, it's nice chatting with you, Soo. I hope I can see you again, soon."

"Yup, me too. Let's meet up again sometime."

"I'll call you, okay?" Minhyuk steps away when he saw his manager's car. Soomin nodded and wave at him as he wave back.

"Bye, say hi to the boys for me." Minhyuk gestured 'okay' before hopping in the car then driving away from her.

Soomin got back to their dorm by five pm with Seokjin waiting by the door. "Where did you go, young miss?"

Rudely, Soomin walked past him. He scoffed and putting a hand on his hip. He surrendered when he didn't get any reply from the woman.

"She met a boy!" Jimin cackled at the end of the hall, running back to his room after shouting it. Soomin rolled her eyes at him, already planning how to get back to him.

But when she turned around her eyes met Seokjin's. "I just met Minhyuk, catching up with things!" She said defensively making Jin sighed.

"I don't care about you meeting boys but please keep yourself safe, okay?"

"Okay, thanks Jinie." She hugged him tight before pinching his bread cheeks. Turning away.

"Should I hide all his sheets and bed?" She mumbled talking about Jimin's things.

"Soomin," Seokjin warned and having Soomin nodded at him complying with him. Before Soomin walks away still talking about her revenge.

══════════════════

Should i have sungmin 8th member book too? Sungmin will be just Soomin but male and perv, crazy and weird child??

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the chap.

Eat and drink water, stay safe and healthy guys!

Remember you're LOVED and APPRECIATED!

-pjbangtan